News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Challenge to Break the Records!

Started by Con1887, November 08, 2008, 12:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

Hello Everybody out there!

I have a very big challenge that anyone that playes In-game can try to attempt to break. I want to see if anybody can beat the record: 
"The most players ever online is 72 on Thursday, July 3, 2008(9:55AM)". Lets see if we can break the record! Spread the news to all your friends and see if they would like to try to break the record of: "The most players ever online, 72 on Thursday, July 3, 2008(9:55AM)."
                                                                                             The record was broke, but was not recorded.

You can also participate in this if you don't go in-game much.

Records in list form:

• In-game: The most players ever online is 72 on Thursday, July 3, 2008(9:55AM)
  • Forums: Most Online Ever: 31 (October 05, 2008, 07:42:57 am)
  • Topic has been read 30+ times ~~Completed!

Useful information:

• World 1 holds 60 players, World 2 holds 45, and World 3 holds 10.

I have also a forums record! Let's see if we can beat this to: "Most Online Ever: 31 (October 05, 2008, 07:42:57 am)"

Let's see if we can break the records!

I'm very curious to see if thies records can be broke! ! ! [/list]

Voltimolt

I agree,

I mostly be on the forums rather then the game. I help around the forum, Post tut about what to do and what not to do. I think we had 72 because it was the release of the forum. maybe.. Maybe not..

I agree on con1887. go you dude.

kaelan

Ry60003333

World 1 holds 60 players, World 2 holds 45, and World 3 holds 10. That might help when trying to break the record! :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaoslancex

hmm it might be hard but hey we can do it  ;) :)

Chaos.

maddy

C'mon ppl we Can do IT you just GOTTA believe!!!! ;) :D
lolz a little weird I know. :)

0ownage0

ya i think that we can do it                                                                                             0ownage0
hey everone im back!

serguy3

Quote from: 0ownage0 on November 27, 2008, 01:02:04 PM
ya i think that we can do it                                                                                             0ownage0

yeah i would help with either of those im available on silab client
scape52.allgofree.biz 

;D lol im co-owner of it.

~the mobster nitti~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

maddy

serguy...you may not be online ws but you can still not advertise

0ownage0

ya you should advertise in your game for more people to come to agf and the forms,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

Pure01owner

mmm yea probly be really hard you kno because of the diffrent time zone's. im on worldscape 12 hrs aday some that 1 person atleast!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

0ownage0

im sorry but i could not understand you all that well it took me a few mins to figure out wat u said and i agree it will be hard because most people live in different time zones,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

was 3:30 am lol lots of late nights for me@!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Con1887

To bad that the log in server wasn't functioning right when the record was broke. But the log in server is now fixed, so now we can get back to the Record Breaking.