News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question about 562

Started by bear hug, November 01, 2010, 04:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

mmkay so ermm you know how the blitz beta testers could play on 562 well.. why cant we lol.. youve said that its ileagel or whatever and can not be released to the public but blitz beta testers are the public and there were aboutz 10 of em thats about the same as or more than the players online in blitz all the time.. i know that blitz wasn't released and people not being able to play on it might make it aloud seeing as no one can make an account soooo...
if making accounts was disabled for a day and only ppl who have been playing could play (like  blitz testers) could blitz go 562? seeing as its just like blitz testers

Daxking

Well, once the 562 was illegal even the Blitz Beta Testers were not allowed to use it anymore. Once it became illegal nobody could use it because Ryan and Jeremy didn't want to get sued by Jagex. I'm not saying this word for word the reason, but basically sums it up.

bear hug

when you say "when it was illegal" do you mean it wasn't illegal and then it became illegal?

Daxking

I don't have all the details of when it became illegal, or how it became illegal, or why. I was just giving a brief statement that nobody can play it even if it was kept as a small group type of thing untill it Jagex gives approval to Jeremy and Ryan.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on November 01, 2010, 08:01:18 PM
It was ok when it was a private release, aka Beta-Testing.

When it was going to be released to the public (Thats a possible 16k members), it wasn't allowed.

That sucks really bad, I wish we could play on the 562. Because we could play full screen and have awesome graphics.

Daxking

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on November 01, 2010, 08:06:44 PM
That sucks really bad, I wish we could play on the 562. Because we could play full screen and have awesome graphics.
Yeah, the 562's graphics were amazing. And believe me, I wish and hope just as much as all of you do that it gets allowed by Jagex.

masterp82

not to go against any of you guys' opinion. But i rather not play on 562. I miss runescape classic so that was the one and only reason i started playing this. But of course that's just like 1/1000 that someone rather play  on classic than 562, haha.

Sad Panda

I'm actually with MasterP82... I like the older version of RS which is why I originally came here..

Diva La Viva

X

Since when can we play on a 562  :o ?

bear hug

theres like.. 1000 servers with 562 and 614 graphics could we at least go 508 or 474?

Sad Panda

What are we running on right now?

Pk0wnedall

Uhm... I think this venison is either the. '317' or the '377'

Sad Panda

Really? That seems really low...

Pk0wnedall

Yeah it is, There is like 625's out now.