News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

players

Started by masterp82, November 01, 2010, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterp82

not sure if this goes here....but yea, i don't know if you guys already advertised or not, but i am seeing new people now everyday. so i do like the fact that now this server is getting bigger than what it was before. So, thanks guys for doing what ever you guys did to get more people to play, XD

Diva La Viva

Bigger? You mean smaller. People is keep quiting. So no "bigger" in this moment.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Diva La Viva on November 01, 2010, 04:41:41 PM
Bigger? You mean smaller. People is keep quiting. So no "bigger" in this moment.
Yeah, About 60% Of the people here have quit. It's so bad. I find blitz more exciting. But... Classic was fun though.

We never know, It might get put up again to get some players back.

masterp82

well i mean, three days ago the max people i saw most of the time was like 2(which both accounts were mine)-5 players at the most. And now i saw like 5 different names of the most recent accounts made here in worldscape. And i see new people every day. And now there is like 10-20 people online now.

Vee Dub

It will all change when the 526 releases. Everyone will come crawling back.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 02, 2010, 04:32:47 AM
Maybe Not, because it's still hard for them to level.

And it's a "562".

unknowed

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on November 02, 2010, 04:36:20 AM
Quote from: Vee Dub on November 02, 2010, 04:32:47 AM
Maybe Not, because it's still hard for them to level.

And it's a "562".

Yea that's true all people that left where mostly saying: it's way to hard to level, not the spirit i sugguest.Andi totaly agree with you jack,

UnKnOwEd

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

masterp82

it's not even that hard. I took around 1 month to get fishing to 99, XD.

Pk0wnedall

This shouldn't be in the cateorgory, It should be in Off-Topic or General.

Dug

Well personally i don't care if the skills are hard to get to 99 it should be and honestly those players that quit will be missed and hopefully they will come back when A.G.F does reach the top 5 servers :]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

but to reach top 5 they need players...

Emptyness

Dug

And to get players we need to advertise and by "we" i mean all of us that have webcam
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Orbital

Quote from: Mute on November 18, 2010, 11:26:38 AM
Quote from: Made-up advert
So, we've all heard of Runescape private servers out there haven't we? (If you haven't then I'd suggest you ask google.  :P)
90% of them are uber-fast levelling and have nothing but godswords and partyhats as items.
If you are tired of the same old generic servers, (Which you undoubtedly are by now), then why not try another server, which believe it or not, is actually DECENT!

Worldscape Blitz is another RS Private server on the map, but this one is stable, secure, has it's own forums and above all, it's hours and hours of fun to play.
All of the accounts in-game are linked with the forums, for maximum security and strength, and that combined with the brilliant staff involved means that you will never, ever loose your account to a hacker again.

If this advert hasn't persuaded you yet, then why don't you take a look around WSB's forums, they have all the info you'll ever need for signing up and getting started in-game!

So, incase your wondering, here's where you need to go:  www.worldscapeblitz.com.

I thank you for your time, and I hope to see you in-game!
that sort of advert would be perfect, now we just need people to spam it wherever they posibly can.   8)

unknowed

Emptyness

Dug

Quote from: Mute on November 18, 2010, 02:13:51 PM
Quote from: Orbital on November 18, 2010, 01:03:02 PM
that sort of advert would be perfect, now we just need people to spam it wherever they posibly can.   8)
Firstly, That advert is crap, it was only a suggestion/template.
Secondly, I wouldn't use "Spam" as a method of getting something across, but its effective nonetheless.

Yes but what about the players in the community as some kids would like kind and thoughtful players rather then harsh and cruel -.-