News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

players

Started by masterp82, November 01, 2010, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

It is very true that we need a lot of players, and we are going to be posting the server on even more status pages very soon. We also want to gather lots of players up before we launch our Christmas event, so spread the word about the server!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 21, 2010, 01:31:59 AM
It is very true that we need a lot of players, and we are going to be posting the server on even more status pages very soon. We also want to gather lots of players up before we launch our Christmas event, so spread the word about the server!
You should ask Jagex if you can advertise on there server.

Carbon

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 21, 2010, 01:51:10 AM
That doesn't sound like it would work.... I don't think Jagex wants to advertise peoples re-make of there game....

Dench

Quote from: Carbon on November 21, 2010, 08:55:33 PM
That doesn't sound like it would work.... I don't think Jagex wants to advertise peoples re-make of there game....

I'm pretty sure he's joking...

Carbon

Quote from: connor on November 22, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Well I don't see a smiley or anything showing that. You can't always assume how somebody is talking through typing...

Dench

Quote from: Carbon on November 22, 2010, 12:10:18 PM
Quote from: connor on November 22, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Well I don't see a smiley or anything showing that. You can't always assume how somebody is talking through typing...

Well... I don't think anyone is that stupid to suggest that.

unknowed

lol this is off-topic guys.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Carbon

unknowed

lol i'm on that high score!

Emptyness

Carbon

Nice, now people can say, "I've seen you on the highscores for this server."  :P

unknowed

omg i 0wned but back to topic, shoulden't someone kill this topic?

Emptyness