News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

People...

Started by Daxking, November 08, 2010, 07:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Wow this has been happening to me since I started this game over a year ago. It was mostly admins too. Mods weren't as stuck-up. It's one of the most annoying things ever...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Daxking

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 09, 2010, 09:52:01 PM
Wow this has been happening to me since I started this game over a year ago. It was mostly admins too. Mods weren't as stuck-up. It's one of the most annoying things ever...
Fully agree, The gold crown apparently means and is equal to, "We don't need to talk to you if we don't want to"

Amanda xo

From seeing how this effects people, you also shouldn't want to have a "comeback" and do the same. Turn the other cheek and keep on walking. If I had done this to anyone I'm sorry sometimes I may be AFK and not always read the chat log when I return. This had occurred to many people, including myself and I seen it happen, so lets stop this by being a great community that we are and pay more attention to our surroundings. :]

Yoho

Sometimes I tell people I'm afk if I don't feel like typing, and yes I know, saying afk is typing...

Dench

I've seen it happen a lot, The only times I've ever done it was in classic when new account's called 'I Love Rares' start saying "B  0  0  M u got any free rares to giv me????" other then that i just think it's rude. >:(

Vee Dub

Adding on from what I've said before, You have the crown for a reason TO HELP PEOPLE.

If you're not going to reply to there Pm's then how on earth is that helping them?

Kryptonite

I think a good idea would to make staff just not have crowns. It might make them feel less "better than everyone else" and make people less jealous. You don't need a crown to help people.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 11, 2010, 12:27:53 AM
I think a good idea would to make staff just not have crowns. It might make them feel less "better than everyone else" and make people less jealous. You don't need a crown to help people.
That would help, But how are people supposed to know who to ask account help?

Solution, If you're going to be AFK for longer then 10 minutes then log out. Simple as dat =D