News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What Anti-Virus do you use?

Started by Pk0wnedall, November 01, 2010, 07:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Well, I need to get a new anti-virus because the one i have at the moment i'm un-happy with.

So can people tell me some good ones, I'll be willing to pay for the anti-viruses as well.

masterp82

well i have avast pro anti-virus, i like it alot, it makes automatic updates, and if something has a virus it will tell you and everything...its awesome.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: masterp82 on November 01, 2010, 12:56:34 PM
well i have avast pro anti-virus, i like it alot, it makes automatic updates, and if something has a virus it will tell you and everything...its awesome.
This is what I have it so beast! And it's save me many times XD

masterp82

yup, just what chaoslancex said. and not just that but if you want you can download the demo thing. and then if you like it you can buy it, to have access to more features. but the demo is more than enough, trust me.

Insomnom

I've Zone Alarm (Internet security suite).
It's pretty good if you know how to work with it.. otherwise it's a b*tch, so dunno if you'd be interested.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pavilion

If you want a top-notch anti-virus, there's either Kapersky or NOD-32. They literally blow everything else out of the water.

bear hug

i have norton 360 its preety good i guess but i dont thinks its the best if thats what your looking for but its helped me.. so i like it.. :D

Daxking

Quote from: bear hug on November 01, 2010, 02:28:44 PM
i have norton 360 its preety good i guess but i dont thinks its the best if thats what your looking for but its helped me.. so i like it.. :D
I second this, I also have norton  :).

masterp82

i used to have nod-32 and trust me, avast is way better than nod-32. (in my opinion)

Pk0wnedall

Thanks Guys, Can you please post some more.

@ Pavilion; How much is Kapersky Anti-Virus?

masterp82

i don't personally think kapersky is the best, but i took the time to find the free trial and see how you like it, so here it is.........http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security

Pk0wnedall

Thanks for that, I haven't tried it yet but i'll try it soon.

masterp82

no problem, and if you don't like it try avast. Avast is Beast!

Pk0wnedall

I've got avast at the moment, It's quite good!

masterp82

see, i told you! i love it bro, and you can always just download free trial and then uninstall in 30 days and do it all over again, haha.