News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

maddy

Started by Banjo Hick, November 07, 2008, 11:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

i was banned for um..........(dispite lies about what i said) i was banned for swearing at deviltrigger because he was wrongfully killing me in wildy but i had said like 40times before i gave to NOT ATTACK ME and they did. and then ron muted me for well i think abuse of yell channel then i swared at deviltrigger and yeah then mod elias had some mayjor mo-jo bannage on me and here we are. :o but yeah that raps up everything.   

ps:im useing my bros acc because he forgot his pass and wont let logg out of this.............                pss:im giving R E S P E C T find out wat it means to me ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!
       psss:im seriouse ppl im giving respect to ppl................  ;D

~nitti~

Zack

Well, in the wilderness you get killed, Deal with it. Ron muted you because he can mute you for abusing the yell channel and Mod Elais banned you because it sounds like you didn't listen to him about the swearing and got yourself banned.

Banjo Hick

im very sorry serguy has problems and if u continue to see posts like this please contact banjo or banjo hick on the game. and this topic should be locked as soon as possible

~nitti~    ps: u can tell if its not me if the nitti is in the middle or towards the
                       left of the page

maddy

why was this topic called "maddy"
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Banjo Hick

i dont know i think serguy has a creepy obsession with u!?!?!!?!?!?

~nitti~

maddy

don't get off topic please.
lolz a little weird I know. :)