News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What would you do if?

Started by bear hug, October 30, 2010, 04:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

okay i've been thinking for a new game that worldscape can enjoy for a while and then i thought of this okay so the title preety much sais it all i say something and you say you would do whatever you would do in that situation
Example:
question: what would you do if your house just got robbed and you see the robber running away

awnser: i would catch up with him and hit a 99 on em with my ss spec and loot my stuff back den put it on youtube..

in a reply you must awnser and give a new question for the next person
hope you like my idea okay i'll start it off..

What would you do if your teacher called you a noob and your whole class laughed at you?

Yoho

bear hug

wow it really is..  :P srry didnt see that topic.. but still this topic is made and i see no point in  deleting it so it may as well be used

what would you do if your teacher called you a noob and your whole class laughed at you?

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

bear hug

Unknowed don't spam this topic you have been reported please refrain from doing this again.

What would you do if your teacher called you a noob and your whole class started laughing at you

Pk0wnedall

Call her a failure at life;

What would you do if your girlfriend dumped you for your best mate?

Sad Panda

I don't have friends so that wouldn't work. I would just shrug it off and find a new girl. It's the ocean and there are plenty of birds in it.

What would you do if I hacked you?

Pk0wnedall

You Can't Hack

What would you do if i bashed you?

Sad Panda

I'd laugh at the futile attempt.

What would you do if I was under your bed right now?

bear hug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 09, 2010, 09:17:30 PM
I'd laugh at the futile attempt.

What would you do if I was under your bed right now?

sit on my bed and crush you

what you do if worldscape shut down for ever