News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Insom's Goals

Started by Insomnom, October 29, 2010, 01:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Look over to the left of the page, Look under the display picture. And it will say "[Give Respect]". But you need so many posts or Respects to have it.

Insomnom

Ah, okay.
That would explain why it isn't there.
Thank you. ^^
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

So it seems I've made my goals a little too easy to achieve, even though it didn't seem like it at the time.
I'll be making an entirely new list for in-game achievements once I get 70 range.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

wow you failed quiting smoking not cool.. you gotta quit i hate when ppl smoke near me im sure you did too

Insomnom

Actually I rather enjoyed the smell, which is why I started in the first place. =P

It was only one more, but one is more than none, so I still consider it a failure no matter how well I'm doing.

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Quote from: bear hug on November 02, 2010, 05:50:33 PM
wow you failed quiting smoking not cool.. you gotta quit i hate when ppl smoke near me im sure you did too

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Carbon

Congratulations on what you have achieved.  :)

unknowed

shame that you diden't quit smokeing my granddad dieed because of smokeing..

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

Jeremy

Quote from: Insomnom on November 01, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
Thanks. =D
I try. lol

<noob>
Speaking of respect.. how does one give that out?
I've yet to find a button or something.
</noob>

LOL @ noob joke!

But seriously...how the hell do I give respect...? Sad face.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Dug

First post'to say:

Congrats on 99 fm and wc!

even when he didn't update his post :P
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

If i was you, i would try to quit smoking first because it kills..

Insomnom

Which is a good thing.
Morbidly enough, I don't really care to live for a long time. =P

Anyhow, it's just for money.

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on November 23, 2010, 02:45:57 PM

Morbidly enough, I don't really care to live for a long time. =P
:o shame on you! You should care if you live for a long time! i hope i reach life 101!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Vee Dub

Congratulations on getting a new job Jaz :)