News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Insom's Goals

Started by Insomnom, October 29, 2010, 01:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Look over to the left of the page, Look under the display picture. And it will say "[Give Respect]". But you need so many posts or Respects to have it.

Insomnom

Ah, okay.
That would explain why it isn't there.
Thank you. ^^
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

So it seems I've made my goals a little too easy to achieve, even though it didn't seem like it at the time.
I'll be making an entirely new list for in-game achievements once I get 70 range.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

wow you failed quiting smoking not cool.. you gotta quit i hate when ppl smoke near me im sure you did too

Insomnom

Actually I rather enjoyed the smell, which is why I started in the first place. =P

It was only one more, but one is more than none, so I still consider it a failure no matter how well I'm doing.

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Quote from: bear hug on November 02, 2010, 05:50:33 PM
wow you failed quiting smoking not cool.. you gotta quit i hate when ppl smoke near me im sure you did too

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Carbon

Congratulations on what you have achieved.  :)

unknowed

shame that you diden't quit smokeing my granddad dieed because of smokeing..

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

Jeremy

Quote from: Insomnom on November 01, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
Thanks. =D
I try. lol

<noob>
Speaking of respect.. how does one give that out?
I've yet to find a button or something.
</noob>

LOL @ noob joke!

But seriously...how the hell do I give respect...? Sad face.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Dug

First post'to say:

Congrats on 99 fm and wc!

even when he didn't update his post :P
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

If i was you, i would try to quit smoking first because it kills..

Insomnom

Which is a good thing.
Morbidly enough, I don't really care to live for a long time. =P

Anyhow, it's just for money.

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on November 23, 2010, 02:45:57 PM

Morbidly enough, I don't really care to live for a long time. =P
:o shame on you! You should care if you live for a long time! i hope i reach life 101!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Vee Dub

Congratulations on getting a new job Jaz :)