I quit Skateboarding -.-

Started by Chaoslancex, October 29, 2010, 12:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Oh yeah nobody help XD hahah God those are good friends he's got XD

Vee Dub

HOLY SHEET! POOR FELLA!!!!! He'll never know the beauty of mating. Sad world :(

bear hug

wow hes such a legend.. gotta feel sorry for him tho at least that guy came at the end to check if he was okay..

Insomnom

I love how they all just sit around and watch until he says he's bleeding.
I guess they finally thought "oh shit, he really IS hurt" and decided to help.
Ah, people. Aren't they great?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Coleshot1

Awh, poor guy. That's so sad... He broke his skateboard...

Rofl, kidding. That really does suck though. That's about as helpful as people their age get these days. I'm still not sure why your brain thinks people getting hurt funny.. >_> I mean, I laughed a little, but it's not like I didn't feel sorry for him.

It's really sad I've seen something ten times worse than this, I might link to it or something.. Sure, why not.
Don't watch if you don't like hearing about 6 year olds dying. No, seriously though. It doesn't show footage of it or anything, just a news report, but it's still pretty sad. (Just consider this a normal reply.. >_>)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Yoho

Fyi, when he got better he done it again and succeeded, so he hasn't quit skateboarding. :P

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Yoho on October 30, 2010, 05:50:38 AM
Fyi, when he got better he done it again and succeeded, so he hasn't quit skateboarding. :P

I was saying that i quit XD i don't want to get hurt! LOL

Yoho

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Chaoslancex

Vee Dub

Quote from: Chaoslancex on November 06, 2010, 10:50:06 AM
Quote from: unknowed on October 31, 2010, 11:32:22 AM
luckely i never started it :P

GOOD Choice XD

Jk it's really fun XD
Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone looses a nut.

unknowed

in our country it ain't populair ice skating and roller skating is wayyy more populair...

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

I wish the people who didnt help him get that pain..