News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Gone for awhile

Started by ratman3, October 08, 2010, 05:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

Hey, im going to be gone for a couple weeks, since i'm doing baddly in school now...

EDIT:  I can play a little bit on the weekends, but not during week-days.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sora

I hope you come back, and get better grades in school. Sometimes, you just have to take a break and put your mind to studying, because school comes first. :P

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on October 08, 2010, 10:01:59 PM
I hope you come back, and get better grades in school. Sometimes, you just have to take a break and put your mind to studying, because school comes first. :P

You sound like my mom o.o

C ya Ratman!

Dug

Quote from: dieknowsawr on October 10, 2010, 12:12:10 PM
Quote from: Tinyyoshi on October 08, 2010, 10:01:59 PM

You sound like my mom o.o

C ya Ratman!
Well, i agree with smallpox here if you do bad in school theres no way you'll be getting on the computer. And if you do theres a worse chance of you getting a new computer when the old one gets broken.
bye ratman hope you do come back.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Vee Dub

At least you're active on the weekends :D

You really need to do good at school to do good in life. It's a moral.

ratman3

I got my school progress report, and I can now play Worldscape much more often now.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.