News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Place that shows reason why you get warned,banned,muted,etc.

Started by d1stortor, October 23, 2010, 12:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

Like the tittle says; i think it would be very helpful if we had a place that said why you got muted,banned,warned,etc. I think this will be helpful for people that are muted and can not really talk in-game or people that are banned and can not log in. Probably you guys have a different system to all this, but i personally think this will be helpful to all of us one day.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Kryptonite

Yeah. Same goes with any kind of punishment in my opinion.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

This would be awesome, Most are clueless to why they were punished.

It'd reduce spam as well, Less people making topics like "Wtf, why am i banned for no reason!@#!"

I second this to the max.

Yoho

They could always look at the reports section to see if they were reported.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 23, 2010, 10:32:01 AM
Yes, This is sort of the same concept as this;

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7933.0.html
Hardly. That is referring to warnings, Witch sometimes comes off as you've been reported, So you can obviously see it.

Where talking about something along the lines of an account status page. Like Runescape has.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on October 23, 2010, 06:40:57 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 23, 2010, 10:32:01 AM
Yes, This is sort of the same concept as this;

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7933.0.html
Hardly. That is referring to warnings, Witch sometimes comes off as you've been reported, So you can obviously see it.

Where talking about something along the lines of an account status page. Like Runescape has.
That's what this thread is for;

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/board,83.0.html

d1stortor

PkOwnedall if you see that topic carefully you will see that players are the ones that post there. Also, not many players use the forums. So how can they post in "appeal an offense" if they don't even use forums. So it would be way better if admins/moderators would make a topic that said why you got muted,banned,warned, etc etc. Or at least a private message here on forums.  Something similar like what Vee Dub said; like an account status page.

Pk0wnedall

You don't get banned, muted or warned for no reason. If you've been banned, warned or muted then you should no the reason. A good idea is to use commen sence and to try and guess why you got an infraction on your account. Most people know why and there is a forums and also, You need to be on forums to play blitz.

All the questions are answered...

d1stortor

well, not everyone uses the forums. only like 1/5 of us do, or even less. Most people in-game do not use forums. They make an account so they can play but that does not mean they use it. And it's always good to know why you got muted,banned,warned, etc. etc. because then you will not be like....wtf! and then start complaining. You see, if we had a account status thing all you had to do is check what happend and see some type of proof and then there won't be any complains unless there was some type of mistake or something like that. Either way you look at it it's not a bad idea.

Pk0wnedall

Maybe there should be a command?

"::blackmarks", As an example

"You have 1 out of 5 black marks, If you continue you'll be banned."

Or something.

d1stortor

ohh w00t! that's a good idea!. That also makes it better for people who are not active on forums.

Con1887

I like this idea, it may receive more attention in the future.

Keep the great suggestions up, there are some good ones out there.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Con1887 on October 25, 2010, 09:30:57 PM
I like this idea, it may receive more attention in the future.

Keep the great suggestions up, there are some good ones out there.
Thanks for commenting on my idea! :)

d1stortor