News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How To Play WorldScape On A PSP

Started by Triniboy, November 06, 2008, 10:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ownage0

arent the psp slims like silver?

thanks

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Triniboy

PSP Slims are both sliver, and black..some come blue..or red, or like the godofwars and starwars color design.

but yes.. they work on all psp besides the psp 3000

it works for the slim psp and the old fat-ish one =p

Triniboy

After some testing..i think when Worldscape blitz comes out for public use...it might be able to work on PSP's 1000(fat psp) and 2000(slim psp). But so far it kind of laggy..due to the psp can't read-load image viewer fast....

so... I'm going to keep update.... when i think i have  found something ill post it and explain what to do ;).

Bill

Can this work on an iTouch? If it does how would I do it?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Here's how..but i cant really explain due to I don't have one.

this is a full guide on how to set up and use VNSea (VNC) remote access to pc works!

**EDIT: if when you scroll over the VNC icon it says "not accepting connection" you have to right click it choose options then choose connections then make sure the accept connections box is checked and it says 5900 after that--You can also try to turn off your fire wall **

Heres link for the VNC software for ITOUCH and Your computer ;)

http://www.realvnc.com/products/download.html

Voltimolt

Nice Trini!!!!!!

I don't have a PSP, but Since PSP is also made by PS3. I might find out and maybe post it here. I Think i can, Im a uber nerd. Not really, I don't wear glasses and put my pants up like a wedgie.

Triniboy

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 05, 2009, 07:53:53 PM
Nice Trini!!!!!!

I don't have a PSP, but Since PSP is also made by PS3. I might find out and maybe post it here. I Think i can, Im a uber nerd. Not really, I don't wear glasses and put my pants up like a wedgie.

Hey..well i don;t have a PS3..i don't really play much games...but i know some PS3 has a linux base system in the interent browser..maybe you can also do a VNC to your computer via PS3 and get on..or maybe the PS3 internet might load the website...

Just an idea...... ps3 has same like same set up as psp..maybe there can be a custom firmware to load it..but i'm not sure about it...maybe you can support me with a PS3 and i'll get back to you on it =p

Zack

Quote from: Triniboy64 on January 06, 2009, 04:36:00 PM
Quote from: Voltimolt on January 05, 2009, 07:53:53 PM
Nice Trini!!!!!!

Hey..well i don;t have a PS3..i don't really play much games...but i know some PS3 has a linux base system in the interent browser..maybe you can also do a VNC to your computer via PS3 and get on..or maybe the PS3 internet might load the website...

Just an idea...... ps3 has same like same set up as psp..maybe there can be a custom firmware to load it..but i'm not sure about it...maybe you can support me with a PS3 and i'll get back to you on it =p
You can get CFW for PS3 and install Windows XP and Linux.

Nerotech

I have a fat black Psp ( I got it when It first came out ) but, I never really knew about custom hardware and I updated my psp to the Sony 5.03 Version, so now there is almost no way to downgrade it to get custom hardware : (

Triniboy

Quote from: Nerotech on January 30, 2009, 08:39:01 AM
I have a fat black Psp ( I got it when It first came out ) but, I never really knew about custom hardware and I updated my psp to the Sony 5.03 Version, so now there is almost no way to downgrade it to get custom hardware : (

I think it works for all custom Firmware, all you need is to have a magic memory stick, and a pandors or also known as a "Jig stick" batttary

Chris Bud

Thank's for the video Triniboy64...

And I'd like to say, having WS on your PSP is cool, I do admit, but seems kinda awkward :p... To bad PSP didn't have a mouse :) Oh well, sounds awsome. I have my own laptop in my room, so I don't have to worry about parent's :D

Pure01owner

thanks for video yea chris i got my own desktop in my room with my own router  ;)
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

xg0dzt4nkx

there could be a slight problem with the iphone/itouch... i use a mac and i cannot use the worldscape client, so i use mopar or frugoo i think that it will be similar with the iphone or itouch because they use the same operating system.... has anyone got the iphone/itouch to work like this using a mac computer?
or any computer?

xg0dzt4nkx

Bill

Quote from: xg0dzt4nkx on February 15, 2009, 05:32:31 PM
there could be a slight problem with the iphone/itouch... i use a mac and i cannot use the worldscape client, so i use mopar or frugoo i think that it will be similar with the iphone or itouch because they use the same operating system.... has anyone got the iphone/itouch to work like this using a mac computer?
or any computer?

xg0dzt4nkx

I got it to work on my itouch by following everything in the video that TriniBoy posted. Its not really Worldscape on your itouch, it's more like you controlling your computer from your itouch, but you can still go on Worldscape or use any java programs (even Runescape). But that's very helpful if you have to get off your computer :) I don't have a mac though, I have windows xp, but I thought i'd let you know.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Yes Bill is correct, It's like Using Your Itouch/Iphone as your computer screen, or more of having the
power to use your computer even though your not on it. :o