News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Suggestion for Warnings

Started by Kryptonite, October 18, 2010, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I think, when AllGoFree gives out warnings to people, that they should include a link to the exact post that you got warned for, otherwise you can get confused about why you were warned in the first place. I just think it would be a good idea. Let me know your opinions.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

I also got a link for spamming, I haven't even been spamming. So i think this idea is good. Also please include a link for me!

Vee Dub

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 19, 2010, 12:51:42 AM
I also got a link for spamming, I haven't even been spamming. So i think this idea is good. Also please include a link for me!
Makes up for your past.

I think this is a great idea. Allot of people would be are clueless to why they received Warnings.

I SECOND EVERYTHING SUGGESTED ABOVE!

Evil Krystal

Sounds good! I participate in a few forums, and just about all of them give you the reason you were warned. Either a link to the topic, or a quote of what you had said. This is a good idea :)

[█████████████████████ ]
99% Of Brain Loaded...
...Error.
Brain not found.

Sad Panda

Lol, if you were like me you'd be able to know exactly who gave you the warning whenever I received one (all day every day). You can ask Mute, Volcanic Me (if you've seen him), or Drunk Mario for what little time he was moderating me.

Kryptonite

Volcanic Me = Banned FOREVER.

Drunk Mario = Demoted.

Soo yeah.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

That's why I said if you've seen Travis around and for what little time DM modded me.