News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Clue scrolls with rewards...

Started by bear hug, October 14, 2010, 01:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

hello people who are reading this.. ;D i was playing another server and getting clue scrolls because it was a way of making money on that server to be honest i had fun doing so altough this server unlike wsb was easy.. had a higher exp rate and it was much easier to achieve items anyways i thought that in worldscape blitz there could be clue scrolls i am aware that they drop already and to be honest i think if this idea was to go ahead they would have to drop less much less.. and maybe not on easy monsters such as men etc... anyway i also think they should be challenging seeing as on most servers they are extremely easy i think there should be different rewards i think rewards could range from items such as iron armour to items such as dragon platelegs.. if possible (Does not have to be those two specific items)
i think there should be somewhere around 20 different scrolls because if there was only 1 that would sort be boring also for players who find the reward locations i would advise them to keep it to themselves to keep the clue scroll fun.. because just like with mosnters if everyone knows what monster drops what it drops.. it could get boring anyway this is my idea... if you like it thats your opinion and thats okay..

remember to post your opinion and your reason for having that opinion, thank you for reading
yours sincerely ~Dont no~

Ra

I think they were already going to add this but if not it would be a great idea.

Vee Dub

I'm guessing they're going to be coded on the 508 client version, If not added to the 317.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

They are going to be added, Just be patient and wait. Ryan has bigger things to make and add to the game.

Sad Panda

Don't forget that he also has a life... He does have a life doesn't he?

Rivin X

Currently we have bigger plans to attend to unfortunately at the moment, however this idea Will be taken into consideration ;)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Ry60003333

I believe that Npcs do drop clue scrolls right now, but you cannot do anything with them at the moment. If we do add clue scrolls, you will be able to solve the ones that you have already collected. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

In that case.........
dug: BUYING ALL CLUE SCROLLS 400GP EACH!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..