News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Worldscape newsletter.

Started by Vee Dub, October 30, 2010, 05:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

I'm more then happy to start this up guys, I just need to follow everything up with Jeremy.

Thanks for all your comments guys!

unknowed

its just a great idea! how can we give it bad comment?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

bear hug

if it goes ahead i wanna joinz your lil newz team

Dug

This is a really great idea no doubt about it, it would help new players and old players follow up on the latest news and i would love to participate :D.
For example i am most probably the first person to find a double word type(indicated in the chief Editors section and underlined) from the link below:

link = http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,8006.0.html

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 03, 2010, 02:40:25 AM
Owners - Over sees everything that is done by the lower ranks, Assigns tasks & decides what is selected in the Newsletter.
Chief Editor - Receives all written articles and finds errors and incorrect Spelling/Punctuation then forwards it to the owners. Also has a high say on who gets into the clan. Also Decides decides what gets into the Newsletter. Has a high say in what topic is written about.
Editors - Edits the articles the writers have written and corrects all errors, then forwards it to the chief editors Also helps decide what articles are written about.
Writer - He simply writes about the topic he is giving too write about. Also helps gather information.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

Quote from: dug on November 17, 2010, 03:44:09 AM
This is a really great idea no doubt about it it would help new players and old players follow up on the latest news and i would love to participate :[).
For example i am most probably the first person to find a double word type(indicated in the chief Editors section and underlined) from the link below:

Owners - Over sees everything that is done by the lower ranks, Assigns tasks & decides what is selected in the Newsletter.
Chief Editor - Receives all written articles and finds errors and incorrect Spelling/Punctuation then forwards it to the owners. Also has a high say on who gets into the clan. Also Decides decides what gets into the Newsletter. Has a high say in what topic is written about.
Editors - Edits the articles the writers have written and corrects all errors, then forwards it to the chief editors Also helps decide what articles are written about.
Writer - He simply writes about the topic he is giving too write about. Also helps gather information.

Please use more of those:. Because i don't get what ur trying to say.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Quote from: unknowed on November 17, 2010, 01:10:11 PM
Quote from: dug on November 17, 2010, 03:44:09 AM
This is a really great idea no doubt about it it would help new players and old players follow up on the latest news and i would love to participate :[).

Please use more of those:. Because i don't get what ur trying to say.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT using more of ":" i think most people can understand what i am talking about.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..