News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Ring

Started by Dug, October 14, 2010, 05:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I was in WSB a few days ago and found out another blitz error drop thou i forgot to take a snap shot :[
the item was a ferocious ring and i just wanted to know if its good for anything?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

bear hug

you should of checked if it had bonus.. o.o but anyways what dropped it?

Dug

You missunderstood me lol how could I check its bonuses if it was a blitz error
Oh and it was a blue dragon that dropped it and I think chaos would know about it cause he has 76 prayer -.- that's a lot of dragon bones
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Vee Dub

Sometime an item cannot be dropped because there is an error. In your chat box it will say "Blitz Error: Ferocious ring(2175)".

I have no idea what item that is, No idea why this happens either.

Kryptonite

Yeah... Cause MoparScape doesn't have an item with the name Ferocious ring. Usually servers drops are based on the ID's, but Blitz has it set up so it drops based on item name's in MoparScape's Item DB, and that item doesn't exist...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Alright now I know why these sort of itema are being dropped except for curry -.-
But is there anyway of redeeming those drops if I took a screenshot. What if it was a berserker ring as an error(which I doubt).

Vee Dub

Quote from: dug on October 19, 2010, 01:57:49 AM
Alright now I know why these sort of itema are being dropped except for curry -.-
But is there anyway of redeeming those drops if I took a screenshot. What if it was a berserker ring as an error(which I doubt).
No, I don't think you can.

Errors like this will probably be fixed in the 508. I hope.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Vee Dub on October 22, 2010, 07:06:51 PM
Quote from: dug on October 19, 2010, 01:57:49 AM
No, I don't think you can.

Errors like this will probably be fixed in the 508. I hope.

Client version doesn't have anything to do with these errors. It's just a matter of whether Ryan changes the names to the exact item names that are in the MoparScape Item DB.

weed

Vee Dub

I wasn't referring to the client version. I just think Ryan is/has been doing allot of work on the up coming 508, Like fixing these bugs.

Kryptonite

Ehh well it's not really Ry that can work on 508. It's more Jagex's decision if they want it to be legal or not.

weed