News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What religion?

Started by M I K E, October 05, 2010, 10:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What religion?

Christianity
8 (66.7%)
Judaism
0 (0%)
Hinduism
0 (0%)
Islam
1 (8.3%)
Atheism
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

M I K E

I Atheist, so i don't believe to those things...

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

d1stortor

catholic, have not gone to church since i was 8 years old.   :(
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Coleshot1

"Atheism, in a broad sense, is the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist."

"Irreligion is an absence of, indifference towards or hostility towards religion."
"Although people classified as irreligious might not follow any religion, not all are necessarily without belief in the supernatural or in deities."

I can't really tell which I am. I don't believe there are any beings at all, like deities and gods, but I don't say any other religion is 'wrong' or that my beliefs are 'right'.

In the end it doesn't really matter though. As long as any particular religious action doesn't go against what I consider 'right' (E.G. This [group] does not believe what [we] do, therefore is lesser, and [we] shall treat them as such.), I don't care what religion they follow. You guys should all do the same. If someone's religion isn't influencing their actions in a way you consider harmful to anybody, ignore them and go about your normal business. If you have no reason other than their beliefs, shame on you. =X
Of course my post is 10 times bigger than the previous 4 posts. I'm funny like that.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Vee Dub

I try not to think about religion too much. But I'm Catholic.

DISS

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

bear hug

~The contents of this mesage have been removed.~

Wild

Quote from: dont no on October 06, 2010, 12:58:50 PM
its not all about you there are more players?

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

bear hug

Con1887

Please do not spam a topic of your opinion, please simply don't post anything at all. Unless it's relevent to the topic.

It is also wise not to reply to them either, thank you, and let this topic continue.