News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

competition (winner(s) will get items)

Started by bear hug, October 05, 2010, 04:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

Okay so since worldscape blitz has just come out there are a few things people dont know about the game like where to get certain items, the best place to train etc.. so i made this topic to help people discover these things basically i have been looking around for some monsters to see what they drop and if they're good for training although i'm finding it very hard but i figured if we get about 15 people looking we could fine loads of monsters so this competition is to do a few things

1. help players find out monster locations

2. help players get items by rewarding them for the monsters they find

now for every monster you find that i think is good your will be rewarded a high amount a monster such as the rock that every knows about you may get something like 30k.. seeing as it doesn't help as many people as other monsters do...

Okay here is a list of monsters that you should not post because you will not get rewarded for them this is also the layout you should use

1. abberant spectators - drops lava staff - found deep in wildy close to the gate near the very top.

2. rock - drops granite maul - found north of buthrope

okay so start looking.