News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

competition (winner(s) will get items)

Started by bear hug, October 05, 2010, 04:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

Okay so since worldscape blitz has just come out there are a few things people dont know about the game like where to get certain items, the best place to train etc.. so i made this topic to help people discover these things basically i have been looking around for some monsters to see what they drop and if they're good for training although i'm finding it very hard but i figured if we get about 15 people looking we could fine loads of monsters so this competition is to do a few things

1. help players find out monster locations

2. help players get items by rewarding them for the monsters they find

now for every monster you find that i think is good your will be rewarded a high amount a monster such as the rock that every knows about you may get something like 30k.. seeing as it doesn't help as many people as other monsters do...

Okay here is a list of monsters that you should not post because you will not get rewarded for them this is also the layout you should use

1. abberant spectators - drops lava staff - found deep in wildy close to the gate near the very top.

2. rock - drops granite maul - found north of buthrope

okay so start looking.