News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

reporting a wierd bug.

Started by M-I-T-C-H, September 26, 2010, 07:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-I-T-C-H

i dont know how this happend but its pretty wird

next time your talking about me behind my back , dont forget your in a great position to kiss my ass

bear hug

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

What are those messages in your chatbox?

Possibly someone tried that Allgofree cheat thingy or whatever it is..

Coleshot1

When you get a Blitz Error message, it shows that interface(Scroll) with the code, and all the text in the chatbox that only Ryan can understand. (I've tried, you can find some keywords...)

The "Allgofree cheat thingy" you're talking about is probably the program to crash/flood servers. Makes a bunch of bot accounts (bot1, bot2, bot3,) until it does. For one, even if you could create accounts still just by logging in, it doesn't work on Blitz (Or Classic) anyways. And if it did, it wouldn't show code like that. (AND, it'd just fill up the 2,000 player slots with no lag... We've done it before.. =P)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Vee Dub

I think he was referring to the A-G-F Bot.

I think Ry fixed these errors?