News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

failed savingmission... and home teleport..

Started by unknowed, September 20, 2010, 12:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknowed

what about making a hometele... cause i safed 2,5 people... and now i'm stuck :(
so after saving some people they removed walkthroughwalls ok that's no to bad... but then someone asked me to help him out and then i got stuck....(i was making fire's and i was running out of logs and now i'm stuck waiting for a mod...so i typed this forum to say: please make a hometeleport with no xp! and no lvl and no runes required... it would help some many people out....
please take some action and add it with the next coming update..

unknowed.
p.s if is making fire's to walkthrough space's is un-legal i'm sorry...

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Vee Dub

You should get you're mage up. Although, You'd need to carry the home tele runes around with you.

You shouldn't have used ::walkthroughwalls. You might have went into a spot where you're not supposed to go.

Splat

This would be very helpful, stuck or not. I was lost and it took me about 20 minutes to get back to the teleport.
Skiller ; Bisexual ; Perfectionist ; Gamer ; Music ; Bosnian ; Greek<3

You might know my brother! Souvlacki or Rock Star.

99 Thieve, Nearly 99 Wc.

unknowed

vee dub what about when your woodcutting and getting lost and/or stuck you will need to wait for a mod/admin to come online and get you out. also the tele give's no exp and no runes needed it will bee the ideal sulution...

Emptyness

Dug

i agree there should be a home tele that we can go to when were stuck it'll be helpfull for a lot of people.
As for the (walkthroughwalls) ive managed to get myself stuck 3 times already once i got myself out by this command and the other by an admin and still im waiting for an admin to come on and tele me home or sumwhere lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Naa people don't need it after all noclipping and stuff like that is fixed...

Drunk Mario

Just a home teleport would be nice. The portals are pretty convenient at times, but not when you have to walk so far. I agree, there SHOULD be a home teleport. (Level1 - no runes required)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

317/474 clients don't come with that home teleport in the magic tab.. they're for like 508+ and obviously we don't have that... It's not legal. So basically it can happen but Ryan would need to add like custom mage book icon.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Even though I'm kinda against the topic, Ry could just put a tele tab in the Emote tab.

But, That's would be silly  ::)

unknowed

how do you mean that's just silly??? ???
kryponite in this version of runescape there wasen't a sara godssword or bandos this is all moved into the game.. so why no home tele? it give's no exp and no runes needed....

Emptyness

Yoho

317 client with 508 cache or something like that, for the time being use http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=movetolumby

I'm not sure if it still works or not,

1. Logg out of your user.
2. Copy & Paste it onto the url.
3. Logg in and you should be at lumby.

(Make sure your on the forums with the account you are logged on to.

Kryptonite

317 with 474 cache I think. Cause if you check RuneScape Wiki, it's pretty obvious that the Home Teleport came way before Godwars and stuff.

weed

Vee Dub

There will most likely be one in the 508, Right?

Kryptonite

weed

Vee Dub