News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

people keep saying: gtfo noob.

Started by unknowed, September 07, 2010, 10:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknowed

arrrgggghhhhh it's driving me crazy that's people are saying get the f*ck of nuub and other stuff like that. people get some respect for eatchother. ok i wasen't nice from me to saying unice thing to chaoslancex i'm sorry for that. but people please stop swearing??!?!?!!??! and i discoverd when ur muted people are saying like: haha stupid nuub ur muted.
and what is bothering me to. the manyness of mods and then you will probably say but this server can hold 3000 people without lagg. but of all the time the max people i have seen is around 20 people online. and wath about brianc he's amazing he isen't mod but he got control just delete all mod's and let them show they earn to be mod.

the angry unknowed.

p.s sorry for my bad english hopefully u understand it.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

First thing, that swearing is kinda bad...

Second thing, there's only about 20 people online at the same time, but that's because the server is new and Jeremy&Ryan haven't put this server to Runelocus, Moparscape server status or some else...

Thats why, and i think that "gtfo noob" is kinda bad to say for the new players, but many people gets pissed off to "give me items plz plz plz..givee pleasee! im poor and new"

Yeah thats my opinion  ::)

~AKA Knocked out, Michael

Yoho

uhm, so you think the current staff didn't earn their position already?

P.S  GTFO Nub.

:)

Drunk Mario

1. People have the right to say that// yes it may very well piss someone off, but that's their problem then.

2. the server can hold a max of 2,000 people

3. There arean't very man people on at the time because they haven't advertised yet. They are waiting until they get the major bugs and more important npc's/items working.

4. The staff have already earned their positions.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

Yeah, it is annoying when people swear for no real reason. Some people actually don't think much of swearing in real life, they were just raised like that, which I understand. (E.G. "F***" on dying.)
It's when people get mad at others and swear that annoys me, especially for small things like 'stealing' a training spot.

And I can assure you I earned my Mod/Mentor spot.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Kryptonite

Dude unknowned... You complain too much. But I do agree about the random flaming thing... And get that thing about Classic out of your signature.. Don't you realize it's not coming back online? Not just because Ryan doesn't want it to.. But I am pretty positive that he deleted Classic already.. Like... it's gone. There's no way it can come back ever! Just chill out and if you don't like the way things are then leave...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Too be honest, I don't get it. It's a text on a computer screen. If they say it to you, Just keep doing the thing they're angry about. *Pshh* It'll make them more angry  ::)

bear hug

there was a rule that you may swear in classic but it can not be directed to anybody im wondering if its same in blitz not saying im gonna non stop swear if there is just wanna know to tell other ppl etc...

Coleshot1

All the rules are exactly the same as in classic, with the exception of noclipping being added to 'Bug Abuse'. (Or at least, that's how I consider it.)
But, most people only have a general idea of what the rules are anyways, because they've never actually read them. You can do that by clicking the first link in my signature.  :D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Pavilion

Quote from: dont no on September 15, 2010, 04:05:46 PM
there was a rule that you may swear in classic but it can not be directed to anybody im wondering if its same in blitz not saying im gonna non stop swear if there is just wanna know to tell other ppl etc...

I'm sure that all of the rules in Classic also apply to Blitz unless some are discarded or updated in an announcement.

There was a time where swearing was illegal (I think), but it was shrunk down only to directed swearing.