News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

New Worldscape Blitz Beta Testers Wanted! Apply here!

Started by Jeremy, November 03, 2008, 07:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

ACCEPTED

worldscape classic name: monkeyfart34 (lol)

how long i have been playing: about 3 monthes if i can remember.

about me: i have tourettes :( a disorder that makes you jidder, scream, yell and somtimes even swear, as i can't help that. i also love to help new players, somtimes even give them a lil somthing; like some money! and i report the bad players as they make worldscape ecomony bad; and i take big breaks. I also do karate every monday, i quit badeball cause i thought i wansn't that good :o

why You should choose me: I'm good with fixing bugs, reporting bugs, helping out new people, can solve major problems and can be verry nice :)

what i rate worldscape (1-10): about 8/10, a bad thing is that it lags a bit, but i love the sound affects. it's soo epic! go ryan and jeremy!

well, i hope this accepts; if not... well, that's life as it it is lol!

~monkeyfart~

Taif6

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Taif6

How long you've played Worldscape: About 3 Months

Small paragraph about yourself: Well, i'm a very helping person. I want to make a succesfull MMORPG game like RuneScape. I want to be a computer designer/programmer. I would help a lot and lots of people know me on the game. I have coded about 4 servers, and going on to 5 now.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: Well, I have made my own 4 private server, but I shut them all down because my harddrive crashed of a Trojan. I am currently trying to make a server, so far I'm almost finished on adding a mini Grand Exchange. Many People on my server think im a excellent coder. Also, I am very nice, willing, and helpful. I don't disrespect anyone and especially moderaters, admins, and owners! I am very loyal.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Worldscape is amazing, but kind of dull. Lots of lagg that needs to get fixed, and some account bugs.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 8/10, There is a lot of bugs, and lagg! But im sure that can be fixed. But other than that, I think WorldScape is byfar better than FrugooScape.

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?:
Fix the lagg, and the bugs. But we need more mini-games, and activities that everyone can love, and get the popular in the game. Add skillcapes also.

Well, that about it. I hope you pick me :]

The-Ranger-EX

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:Mini buddy90, or kobeowns

How long you've played Worldscape: I would say around 1 year now

Small paragraph about yourself: I am good with computers, i am also good with te4chnology, i had my own server running when worldscape was down. But i love worldscape   8)

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: Well, you should chose me because i have experience in testing. I love worldscape. I can get you guys the right information about what to change/fix. and i am just willing to take the time to do that. I have a few worldscape videos. And im confident in helping you guys out.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Worldscape is amazing, by far the best private server out there, All that needs to be fixed is Bugs and Lag/Dissconnect, Whitch i am sure you guys have been working hard to fix, Kepp it up :)

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): Even though of the laggs, and bugs i still rate it 9/10, and i do that because the game is fun for me, and when im bored it entertains me.

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?: All i think that could be improved is the lag. But other then that keep it up guys :)

Thats what i have to say , Hope you guys pick me , thank you.

Thrasherx121

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Thrasherx121
How long you've played Worldscape: about 1 and a half years, to 2 years.
Small paragraph about yourself: Well, I have my own private server. I was inspired to make one after playing World Scape. But worldscape is way better then mine. Also, I am very nice, willing, and helpful. I don't disrespect anyone and especially moderaters, admins, and owners! I am very loyal.
Small paragraph on why we should choose you: I think you should choose me, because I have been playing World Scape for a really long time. So I know the server pretty well.
Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Right know I think World Scape is a hit! I really loved it when you could get 135 magic in 30 minutes off of low alch. But, overall it is tops!
Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 10/10
One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?

1. Bring Silab Items back.
2. Bring back Party Hats at  ::phat .
3. Make the time limit at ::camp longer.
4. Fix bugs to the best of your ability.

Shadow Angel

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Shadow_Angel

How long you've played Worldscape: Day after the 163 Combat bug happened. (2 years?)

Small paragraph about yourself: My name is Shadow Angel; I'm an evil angel, and do favors for the devil. I come across as a nice guy, but deep down, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you. When our paths meet, you better move out of the way!

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: I enjoy Worldscape, and always have ever since I started. I did take a break, I do have a life unfortunately!  O.O I am good with computers, and know a little HTML. I would love to help you beta-test Worldscape Blitz.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: I think it is fun, great for pkers. The lag needs to be toned down, and the equip bugs need to be fixed. I enjoy Worldscape for the most part, just a few minor things that need tending.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 8

1) Fix lag.
2) Fix economy.
3) Fix item equip bugs.
4) More mini-games.
5) Add more skills.

That is all, hope I get picked!

Shadow
Worldscape Player Moderator.
Worldscape Beta-Tester.

Archangel555

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Archangel555

How long you've played Worldscape: Around 1 and a half year, but had to take a break 'cause of moving

Small paragraph about yourself: I'm a friendly guy, love playing Worldscape (there are some things that i don't like for example: lag trade). I try to help as much as i can and never disrepect the staff. (Maybe on rs, but that's just normal ;) )

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: Worldscape is one of the best private servers I know (with some faults) . It would be great if I could help u guys, 'cause it would Worldscape a better place. People can enjoy the server more like that.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Worldscape is, like I said before, one of the best private servers I know. There are some faults like the lag trade and equipment bug.

Rate Worldscape as it is now(1-10): 7.5

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape could be improved?
1) Fix lag like more people said before.
2) Fix equipment bug
3) Add more skills (slayer and agility would be great  ;D , also for other players, i think)
4) Add some items if u can (like bandos en armadyl equipment, skillcapes,...)

Now I hope this is good for you guys and hope I can help you out, if I get picked.

Grtz Archangel

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

w0ah pwnt

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:
W0ah 0wnt

How long you've played Worldscape:
About 1 year and a half. I started playing when they had the max level 99 and max combat level 126.

Small paragraph about yourself:
I am a very, very helping person! I love to play WorldScape!, I have told about 15 of my friends about WorldScape. They are excited to play WorldScape Blitz. I live in Chicago, Illinois. I am on a football team. I am in 9th grade.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you:
I have played for a long time, and know many things about WorldScape. I like to work with players, and help them through WorldScape. I am very willing person, I love to help. I'll do anything I can to help anyone. I will never disrespect any players, or more important, the staff!

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now:
First couple of days I have played WorldScape, I thought it was simply amazing! Worldscape is awesome, but just a couple of faults. The thing I hate, is the lag. But I know you guys will try your best to fix it.

Rate Worldscape as it is now(1-10):
.9, because of lag, and a couple of glitches and bugs. But other than that, it's amazing. When WorldScape Blitz comes out, im sure that will be a 11!

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape could be improved?
Well, WorldScape is amazing, but the lag really ticks me off. I get disconnected a lot, and it's not from my computer or my internet connection. But its amazing, and really nothing else need to be improved.

pwnuu

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:Pwn uu

How long you've played Worldscape: Almost a year, I've had 2 accounts my first one was ferrealz, i was a mod on that account but my account info got lost when ry changed the SQL, and he could'nt fix it he said, so i made a new account.

Small paragraph about yourself: Im 13 I enjoy playing games. Ha, i like to be the best but we know that can't always can't happen, so i spend alot of time working up and doing things i need to do, i play games in my free time when im not skateboarding or playing basketball, it's just something to do, but i really enjoy it, i get good grades (all A's) and play games but i liked to be preferred as educationally gifted :) but last thing. Im sponsored by multiple skateboarding companies in my area, i have a chance of being sponsored by Dakine. Im hoping it happends.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: I always try to be honest, lying just makes me feel bad. Also i think it could help you guys make Worldscape better and attract more people. Ill defiantly tell my friends. wait i already have. mainly I love WORLDSCAPE! 

A great idea needs minor improvements , like lag, but it's fine nothing can be perfect. But i played it for so long! everything is great including the coding its a fine job. Some times the NPC's hit too high but i don't mind.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): A 7 Because like i said above things could be better but stuff can't be perfect, overall awesome coding, great ideas love items, client, and events, training and pking could be a little better but not much. Places to go are great too. The slightly new party room was great, it started off awesome, everyone was into it party drops every 5 minutes, but people kinda stopped going there. So it's not as fun. But Camp is awesome!

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved? Worldscape could be improved by 1 on 1 Pking, like edgeville or varrock. A new place to train, or mainly NPC'S but i think they are good NPC'S. A new idea like the party room but a new mini-game to earn items, or cash, like a minigame like void night outpost. Also working dueling. Thanks.
-Shane

nikeman

ACCEPTED

Ingame Name: Nikeman12

How Long Have I Played?  Honestly, I don't really know. I could take a guess and say a little over 1 year(on and off)

Small Paragraph about myself: I am 13 years old. I love to play sports like baseball and football, but i recently broke my arm at a baseball party and cant play for several more months. :( I am home-schooled and love it because I get out before all my friends...hehe Domination! i love to play video games in my free time and am a huge fan of harry potter, Lord of the Rings, Halo Series, and Call of Duty series. I am a straight A student and am learning how to code Java right now. I have always loved worldscape and would love to help you somehow.

Small Paragraph on why we should pick you: I am an honest kid, i don't mean to copy you pwnuu. I love helping worldscape because I want it to become a better server. For some strange reason, the way ry can code worldscape so well, inspires me to code, and I think it would be better if people stepped out of there little space and started doing something different for once(like coding).

Small paragraph of what you think of worldscape as it is now: I definitely hate the lagg. I also think that ry could improve the server much more(as he is right now). I think that there should be some more staff(not trying to say make me a mod)just because sometimes when I go on, there only seems to be 1 mod on and he\she can't handle everything on his own. I still love how you guys stuck with a non silab, i think 317 server. I love how you stuck with the old version, it makes you different from everyone else(in a good way). Like pwnuu said, I also think the npcs, especially the otherwordly beings, hit too high.

Rate Worldscape as it is Now: Probably a...6 to be honest, tons of people probably left the server because of the lagg. If you didn't have as much lagg, maybe more people will be attracted to the server. I think the experience is great. I love how it gets way more challenging when u get in the 120s.All the minigames are pretty good.

Suggestions on how you think Worldscape could be improved: Maybe if its possible, you can make the speed with which the client updates a little faster. I think the party room rare drops like god capes and h' ween masks need to be more random. Ry, before you said they were too hard to get and i agreed with you, but now i think they are too easy to get, and i regret saying that it was too rare. I think you should make some more minigames maybe( only at your convenience though). Maybe make the 1 vs. 1 pking actually 1 vs. 1. Too many people are teaming there.

Well that's all I have to say. It is fine if you decline me. I hope worldscape blitz is going fine.
                              Worldscape's friend :o
                                                #Nikeman12#
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

xxfiregolemx

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:

xxfiregolemx

How long you've played Worldscape:

1 month but usedto play in about march for about a year before hand

Small paragraph about yourself:

i am really kind and nice and i love worldscape blitz i get home and go strait to the computer and play. I dislike runescape because the game old and strickt this won powns i love games about medevil times especially this one. I would also like to try being a beta tester never have but this could be a big start for me

Small paragraph on why we should choose you:

You should choose me because i got a lot of neet ideas for this game. I also can be on here alot moreoften than not a can play all weekend long and most of the week so i can be herelike that if needed

worldscape is an awsomely fun adicting game. If i couldnt use any games but one i would choose this one because it hasa lot of fun minigames and a lot of fun creatures to kill(well the items they drop is what i mean.) I would love to be a beta tester

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):

8 because it kinda gets laggy

If you could creat a fun fishing minigame and a fn mining mini game like who can catch the most fish in two minutes and thjegroups are based on fishing levels(ex. 1-25 in 1 group 26-40 in another and so on.) more staff for spammers and cursers. i would also say that people have wo much money i mean wered they get it duping or scamming i mean am i right?and i jstthought a bout getting animals like a fairy or horse or something like that would be kool if it could be coded.

0ownage0

ACCEPTED

In-game gorld scape classic name:0ownage0

Ive been playing worldscape for a bout a half of a year now.

ok a small paragraph about my self well not much to say but im 15 years old, im in 9th grade like most of you other players out there, some sports i like to play are soccer football sometimes if im in the mood, i like to run track, and if playing on the computer was a sport than i would be in the olympics lol.

ok, i think you should pick me to help test because i will do wat ever you say, Im good with computers kinda, im on alot, i like to help other people, and i have some good advice and sugestions for worldscape blitz, and i want to make a difference to the worldscape community.

What i think of worldscape as it is now Hmmmmm well i think we have come a long way scents ive started, The langgs arent that bad ive seen alot worse but is some thing we can improve on, I do agree with nikeman12 we could use more staff because there is a lot of spamming and curseing while they are not on, also i think certain willow trees could be fixed and some of the npcs hit to high(a man hit a 70 on me) and thats about it.

I rate worldscape a 7 and a 1/2 because like i said it could use a little work but overall its fun to play.

well i think worldscape can inprove is to fix the certain willow trees, make the game a little fast if possible, have more staff, have a clan minigame, stop all duping, and make it a little more harder to earn cash, but give the new players 100k when they start.

thanks for reading and hope i didnt waste your time; good luck on worldscape biltz,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Chaoslancex

ACCEPTED

in game name: Chaoslancex

i've been playing worldscape: for 2 years

paragraph: am a preaty nice guy an i help out when i can i love to play i play every day.

pick me: because i will do what is right an i know i can help out an i can do my best to make it work an because i love this sever!

i rate ws:  i give it a 8 it is one of the best servers ever wiat it is the best server ever.!

cna inporve: well by fixing a couple of bugs an well is preaty good so far :D

thank you, Chaoslancex.

Jeremy

Thank you everyone who took the time out to apply; I apalogise to those who were declined. As for everyone who was accepted, I will contact you via PM on this forum shortly with directions on how to start!

Thank you for your interest in beta-testing, and I'm excited to see you in Worldscape BLITZ!  :o

Applications are locked.

I am not accepting anymore applications.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-