News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion (Blitz)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 10, 2010, 09:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well Everything is still a Working Progress so Please bare with me till i can update further for now Here is the new Dz!
Same System as in Classic.

DO NOT APPLY HERE!!! THIS IS FOR DISCUSSION ONLY AND GETTING YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERD.
LET THE DISSCUSSING BEGIN!

Death Zone will be lead by Chaoslancex, and Rivin X.

Death Zone is a feternity of assasins, who soul perpuse is to kill without mercy.

Hello Death Zone Members!

It has come to my attention that a we need to set up a System to Keep everything in order, the Following are The Death Zone Rules that must be Followed. There is also Punishment to breaking such rules i will explain the punishments and the rules.

☣Death Zone Rules☣
1. Be Loyal to Death Zone.
2. Don't ask to be ranked, you'll be moved up rank when Dragon Core or My self approve to let you move up.
3. Don't Attack any of the Clan member, only when having a fun fight.
4. Listen and follow everything the higher ranks ask of you.
5. Come to all Wildy Fights.
6. Obey all the Death Zone rules.
7. If you quit Death Zone and it's not a valid reason, there is a chance if you apply again you won't be Accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The System Will work like this.

Warning: No Action will be taken against you only a simple warning will be given, this means you have done something and you should fix it.

First Infraction: 2-7 Day Suspension from clan, and you will not be Reanstated into clan for 1 month.

Second Infraction: 7-14 Day Suspension from Clan, and you'll be permanently kick from Deaht Zone.

If you Follow the 6 Simple rules you'll be fine.

Kryptonite

First post here too :P I just wanna say good job on getting DeathZone set up again ;)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sora

d1stortor

w00t! nice roster....btw are we keeping same ranks as classic?
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Chaoslancex

Quote from: d1stortor on September 11, 2010, 06:25:14 PM
w00t! nice roster....btw are we keeping same ranks as classic?

For the Time been yes, till i can edit it and add new ranks.

Yoho

Joker

Man,i wish i have joined but i will study hard and get a mac and increase the speed of the internet and in the next summer i will no life to join deathzone,my 3rd home. :D
So,wish me luck.

Chaoslancex

d1stortor

yup, i agree with you.....try to get school over with man. because i dont know if you are a senior or junior or what ever. but once you get to be a junior or senior you are going to start feeling all the pressure and how much you wanted to study when you was a freshmen or sophomore. so yea bro, study hard! and i wish you the best of luck.and like oscar said....hope to have you here soon.

-steven-

YOU KNOW ME HOMIE!!!!!! haha

bear hug

wow i feel so sorry for you dude i know what your talking about i mean at the end of the day you really have to focus on school after christmas holidays im gonna have to put my head down and start working and gl i hope everyone whos reading this has a gr8 school year (if your in school)

QuoteMan,i wish i have joined but i will study hard and get a mac and increase the speed of the internet and in the next summer i will no life to join deathzone,my 3rd home. :D
So,wish me luck.

d1stortor

i was reading over the roster a few minutes ago. And i noticed it said that dragon core division members could accept players into clan. so i wanted to know if i could just like give my vote? or literally accepting them into the clan?

Chaoslancex

For now since we're still trying to work some things out, we just want your input on that player :)

d1stortor

bear hug

hi i have a question im in a "guild" called rogues of mischeif and i love the clan but im thinking i might leave for a number of reasons i have been told that you can be in a guild and a clan since there different things although can you own a guild and be in a deathzone?

Sora

Quote from: dont no on October 03, 2010, 04:59:54 AM
hi i have a question im in a "guild" called rogues of mischeif and i love the clan but im thinking i might leave for a number of reasons i have been told that you can be in a guild and a clan since there different things although can you own a guild and be in a deathzone?

In my opinion, I think you can only be in one. A guild is basically the same thing as a clan, and it'd cause trouble between the two owners if you were in both. So if I were you, I'd stick to just one of them.