News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

new board.

Started by Wild, September 10, 2010, 04:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

maybe there should come a board called ''feedback'' at that board you could rate the staff and say how you think about them and how they are doing there job.

example:

tinyyoshi: Ur a great mod u listen to people and Ur doing a good job 9/10

mute: Ur a very good forum mod and funny to 8/10

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

Woo good idea Tiger!  ;D

There should be "mature" section too..lmfao  ::)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on September 10, 2010, 04:46:47 PM
There should be "mature" section too..lmfao  ::)
No there shouldn't..

I very much like this idea! It would be under "compliments" or otherwise in the "Support" section. great idea Marcio!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

I like this idea! Thanks for your compliment.  :)

Vee Dub

Just say this board where to be created, Would it be unanimous or would it come up with you're username?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mute on September 10, 2010, 06:04:13 PM
But what's stopping you lot from posting your "Feedback" in the "Compliments" section anyway?
Well, a "Compliment" is a "thank-you" or "great job". A feedback section would be for rating the staff on how they do their job. There would have to be strict rules for the board because someone would get muted and just make a topic saying they are 0/0. So You could do It in the Compliments section, but add some rules that would control the "feedback" or make a new board with rules just for that board. Maybe have a board Moderator then?

Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 06:08:26 PM
Just say this board where to be created, Would it be unanimous or would it come up with you're username?
It would come up with your username, Just as any other board. If it was anonymous then the staff wouldn't know who to thank or ask them how they could do better.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

Quote from: Drunk Mario on September 10, 2010, 06:11:25 PM
Quote from: Mute on September 10, 2010, 06:04:13 PM
But what's stopping you lot from posting your "Feedback" in the "Compliments" section anyway?
Well, a "Compliment" is a "thank-you" or "great job". A feedback section would be for rating the staff on how they do their job. There would have to be strict rules for the board because someone would get muted and just make a topic saying they are 0/0. So You could do It in the Compliments section, but add some rules that would control the "feedback" or make a new board with rules just for that board. Maybe have a board Moderator then?

I agree with you, Drunk Mario. There will have to be more rules, and possibly, a board moderator.

Vee Dub

Not necessarily Tiny, They can just feed off the general rules E.G No Flaming, No spamming Etc.

Plus an ordinary Forum moderator can Moderate the board.

They pretty much Moderate everything on the forums.

Sora

Take the Banners and Logos board for example. It used to have a board moderator. A forum moderator can still moderate it, but the board moderator still moderates this. If they make it a new board, I think it will have to have a board moderator like the Banners and Logos. And there will have to be new rules, not just No Spamming and Flaming. The board will be a whole new topic from others, therefore, needing new rules instead of those two.

Wild

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Vee Dub

As Mute said, What's stopping you from posting this in compliments?

If it hasn't been made already i most likely wont be made at all.

Wild

Quote from: Vee Dub on September 24, 2010, 10:44:40 PM
As Mute said, What's stopping you from posting this in compliments?

If it hasn't been made already i most likely wont be made at all.
it should not be in compliments but we wont only give compliments. we say what we think and thats not always a 10/10 and a good comment.

Smoke 10 or more joints,

bear hug

i dont like this idea.. because eventually it would just get old.. and that wouldnt take long i think if you wanna say something to a mod tell them in game or post a compliment..

Vee Dub

You could just go to Compliments and make a topic about what you think of mods.

It would be like duplicating a board that wouldn't be needed.

Yoho

Would the feedback board also include your feedback of the newest updates to blitz?