News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Make your own yugioh cards and post them here!

Started by Joker, September 10, 2010, 02:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Nah,post all your cards here make SURE it is created by you in the copy writes under the atk\def of the card..if you want to post all of ur cards here,then do that's why i am makin this topic.

Drunk Mario

Cole,

Be sure to add this one to your collection! :P (Owned)

Note to Mute: Nice grammar fail! ( Form not forme) :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Drunk Mario

Like this one at all anyone?(somewhat realistic)

I personally think this one is very good.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

I like that.
You must summon the staff to stop the rule breakers? haha.
Mute is powerful.

Drunk Mario

Oh, I didn't know you were doing an actual card.. ::)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

Quote from: Joker_ on September 10, 2010, 05:37:12 PM
Elemental hero neo joker owns..oh yeah btw check that!

Fail. You spell Hannah wrong. It's Hannah Montana, not Hana.  :P

raremaster

I do gotta say they look kool lol btw i have exodia and all 3 god cards from when i was little plus like 5 blue eyes ultimate dragons so i still do have them......

Coleshot1

1: Mario, I didn't make Rumia and Ex-Rumia yet.  :'(

2: Mute, mine aren't overpowered. Check the stars, that tells you how many monsters you need to sacrifice to summon it. And Spellcard isn't as bad as Raigeki and etcetera that 1-hit any monster.  :P

3: I do agree with him though, all you guys either do 9999 9999 or ??|?? ??|??. I put ??|??(Lol, ??? smiley.) as Sakuya's defense because she can freeze time, which basically lets her dodge anything.

I'm going by Touhou standards, not Yu-gi-oh.

Oh, and 4: Why hasn't anybody ever thought of doing a Yu-gi-oh card in the card maker? (Besides me) I mean, recreate a Blue-eyes at level 1 for the lolz or something... Think inside the box every once in a while, when you know no one else will. =P

Also, I really doubt you'd want me to post 60 cards in this topic. That's easily 3+ pages. I'll make my own topic when I get to 60. But until then I'll keep posting them here.  ;)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Joker

lollol

her name is miley cyrus actually not hannah montana :P
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Coleshot1

Update: (Forgot to post them 3 days ago, lol.)

Poor Ex-Rumia with the oval-shaped head. Well, that plus my old 4 are all I have so far. I'll probably make some more sooner or later.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pavilion

Quote from: Coleshot1 on September 14, 2010, 03:05:30 PM
Update: (Forgot to post them 3 days ago, lol.)

*images*

Poor Ex-Rumia with the oval-shaped head. Well, that plus my old 4 are all I have so far. I'll probably make some more sooner or later.
You're one of the coolest people I've ever met.

Coleshot1

*Tired to say the least.*

Oh epic, you're the realllyyy old member with the picture of Cirno. If you know a lot about Touhou besides the Baka(9) and popular characters, you'll probably love my later cards. =P

But I can't make any right now.. Way too tired.

Yeah.. I'm going to call you Baka from now on. =D