News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Complaining about blitz.

Started by Diva La Viva, August 22, 2010, 01:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 22, 2010, 09:07:44 PM
Yeah really piss off you b*tchy little kids. I know you were expecting a 508 but god damn it it will be 508 WHENEVER 508 GETS F*CKING LEGAL! How would you like it if Ryan just gave you all 508 clients then Jagex decided to sue your asses. Wouldn't be so mother f*cking happy then would you?!? SO REALLY BE PATIENT! Blitz is a really good server it's just like RuneScape was before the "old wildy" got removed and if any of you were one of those ranters when it did get removed then why the hell are you mad now? You got what you wanted back. And if you didn't play RuneScape or whatever before that, I still don't see why you're upset. The exp is slow for a reason, do you really want everything in life to be so easy? How are you going to get a job then? NOT EVERYTHING GOOD IN LIFE COMES F*CKING EASY!!! Sorry for swearin a lot but seriously stop complaining... How would you like it if you spent 3 years on something then everyone hated it?

Like I told Diva La Viva, there really is no need to swear.

Drunk Mario

Guys, You may rant about this but no need for the obscene language. Any more of this and you will be punished. I don't care if you use "*" to bleep out the vowels.. no need for that either. Just stay calm and use normal words.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

The funny thing is, People complained blitz was taking too long & how classic sucks. Now, There complaining about blitz & wanting classic back.

Some of you are very ungrateful. If you can make a better server then this and a server as powerful as this in less then 3 years, Then you can brag. So pretty much, Everyone should shut there mouth.

Thank you :)

Jeremy

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 22, 2010, 09:07:44 PM
Yeah really piss off you b*tchy little kids. I know you were expecting a 508 but god damn it it will be 508 WHENEVER 508 GETS F*CKING LEGAL! How would you like it if Ryan just gave you all 508 clients then Jagex decided to sue your asses. Wouldn't be so mother f*cking happy then would you?!? SO REALLY BE PATIENT! Blitz is a really good server it's just like RuneScape was before the "old wildy" got removed and if any of you were one of those ranters when it did get removed then why the hell are you mad now? You got what you wanted back. And if you didn't play RuneScape or whatever before that, I still don't see why you're upset. The exp is slow for a reason, do you really want everything in life to be so easy? How are you going to get a job then? NOT EVERYTHING GOOD IN LIFE COMES F*CKING EASY!!! Sorry for swearin a lot but seriously stop complaining... How would you like it if you spent 3 years on something then everyone hated it?

Amen.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-