News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WHY ?@#?!

Started by lollol, September 02, 2010, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Hey Everyone It's Mazen,I Give All Of My Respect To All Of Allgofree Staff But I Just Have Something To Say,Within All Of My Respect To Ryan I Know I Shouldn't Post This But I Have To Cause It's Killing Me.

Why Did You Delete Safe Spot ???

Ryan Why Did You Delete Safe Spot And There Is No Armour Bonus And The Monsters You Deleted Safe Spot From Drop Very Good Stuff Like:King Black Dragon Or Chaos Elemental,Ryan Please I Know Your Working On Armour Bonus Right Now,But Can U Bring Our Safe Spot Back Till U Finish The Armour Bonus,Please Can u ?

Best Regards Within All Of My Respect
Mazen *AKA* Nightwatcher :)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Coleshot1

Gross no. XD
I've hated safe-spots since the second I discovered them. All they do is make it extremely easy to get unfair drops by using a skill that lets you kill things without actually fighting. It's really not in the spirit of the game. Plus it allows much easier training in that skill, and also gives people the idea that the Wilderness is for getting drops, not fighting. You shouldn't have any reason to complain about getting killed there, as that's the whole purpose, not killing NPCs.

But yeah. I've been waiting for this to be fixed for a while. It's totally unfair and bases drops on plain luck instead of skill.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

M I K E

He should add a thing like you can safe spot behind objects  :)

unknowed

hey coleshot i totaly disagree with you ever monster just walkthrough every wal you cant even escape from pickpocketing (when u pressed wrong button)
so ryan or jeremy please please make safe spot in

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Drunk Mario

Safe spots just makes the game unfair. As Coleshot1 said, It's not really in spirit of the game. It's just a cheap way of getting rich. I hope there is NO safe spots added so the game remains Fair and fun.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Plus, If you can't afford to die in the Wildy, Don't go! Simple as that.

Coleshot1

Objects/borders for NPCs is another thing entirely. I can't say that's unfair, because it's in Runescape. (Which does tend to be unfair, though.)
But that isn't working yet. Not 100% sure on why, maybe not enough space/memory to load the world map? But what do I know. Just wait and hope it comes soon.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.