News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Stuck -.-

Started by Dug, September 06, 2010, 06:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well when i was training i started exploring and i found the karajama volcano tele  so i went there and found elvag the dragon  the gates wont open so u have to range him at first to get him out..anyway back to the point i killed him and i went to the tar area where the lvl 103's and 149's are and i died there(obviously) so i went back clicked on my stuff  fast and i started running into the blackness and now im stuck :( can someone help me?
Update: i was able to run out of the blackness but i cant get to a tele area and now im at sum sort of easter area so before any member of staff teles me note down my coordinates as this area can be the next easter event area :D
thanks for reading
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..