News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Who would win?

Started by Ra, September 05, 2010, 08:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would win?

Goku
4 (44.4%)
Superman
1 (11.1%)
Chuck Norris
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 15, 2010, 08:22:23 PM

Ra

Who would win if all three of these guys got into a fight at once?

Coleshot1

Come onn, that's an easy one. Chuck Norris would win right before the fight started. There's only three people I can think of, besides Bruce Lee, that could beat Chuck. Which doesn't include Superman or Goku.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Vee Dub

Goku FTW. Then again, Vegita would own Goku.  8)

dieknowsawr

Ummm... Chuck! + Spiderman isnt real. haha.

M I K E

Jesus would.

All praise Jesus!

(I voted for Goku XD)

Ra

No one thinks Superman would even stand a chance?
Chuck Norris is only a human isn't he?

unknowed

i voted superman because it's the only person of these i know...*shame* i ain't from u.s so...

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Drunk Mario

This is not a possible fight. Chuck Norris would merely OWN everyone who tried to fight him. Superman is not even a fight.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall