News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

That's what happens

Started by Chaoslancex, September 02, 2010, 11:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well i think i did the same thing as that kid when my rs account got hacked.

Hey Forum how's it going? well i found another vid lol well from same guy Ray William Johnson go to he's channel and Subscribe he's a great guy and funny! Watch the vid!~

Coleshot1

LMAO!(@thefirstone)
HOW did I first find that video? What does my life revolve around?...
Touhou, of course!

That's Sakuya, the girl with lots of knives. It really didn't make much sense. Then I saw that video and I was like. "...What? LOL!L)#%Y#I"ETC. Also, ignore the tail+ears. It's a joke some fans make..

Anyywayyss. Thanks for showing me the original, it's awkward sometimes when you don't get references.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Yoho

uhmmmm, errrrrrr, how did you get me on that video?!?!?!?

Drunk Mario

Good stuff man! That guy is so Hilarius! He makes funny videos and He's just like Pro! (Like Mute at Forums ::))

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall