News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Just a suggestion

Started by Voltimolt, October 12, 2010, 01:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

I think worldscape needs to do some advertising now, on RSPS-Advertising sites.
You need more players, who cares if there is still glitches.
RuneScape had bigger glitches, like someone found a bug which makes him attack other players in non-wild area.

I only come here to post my works on photoshop and hear feedbacks. I still haven't download the cache because of the players that is online.

This is just my mind, maybe someone else may have a way different opinion or same but you really need players now.
Whats with all the 17k registered members on this forums for? They don't even play.

cheekybenny

NOO NOOO i like being pretty high up on the high scores  :'( :D
lol nah jokes
yeh your totally correct i mean im on right now by myself and well IM KING OF THE WORLD nah jking its boring :P i need people to talk to eheheh ::)

bear hug

When you said
QuoteYou need more players, who cares if there is still glitches.
thought that since every server takes time to kick off by the time ppl start finding about this server and playing it another 20% of the glitches would be gone.. and there hardly anymore.. so i didnt really think this is an issue but anyways i see why you put it up there... anyways i think this is a great idea an should completely go ahead..  8)

Vee Dub

I agree with everything above this.

It would be much more convenient to wait until 508 is legal. Not many people are interested in the old 317.

Plus cutting the bugs/glitches out of the game only brings blitzes chances of getting it more known & popular quicker.

bear hug

It would be much more convenient to wait until 508 is legal.

THAT COULD BE A REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY LONG TIME...

Vee Dub

Quote from: dont no on October 13, 2010, 11:03:13 AM

It would be much more convenient to wait until 508 is legal.

THAT COULD BE A REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY LONG TIME...
You could advertise now, I'm just saying not many people will join.

Having the 508 will up our members dramatically. Plus, Everyone leaving and making topics about it turns people off the server and makes us look bad. [ "Us" meaning the loyal members. ]

bear hug

QuoteYou could advertise now, I'm just saying not many people will join.

people might join.. not everybody doesnt like 317's....