News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

GLITCH happened to me! it effects other players too :(

Started by hashem, September 02, 2010, 06:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should i be fixed ?

yes
2 (100%)
maybe
0 (0%)
no
1 (50%)
never
1 (50%)
before 3 months
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

hashem

When i was pickpocketing the knight in Ardougne the game froze so i refreshed the page but then when i logged in this happened:
1-i was in Lumbridge(died somehow).
2-my in game name changed to vyflkeezli2d."my name appears normal in yell and while loading my name appears normally "hashem""
3-i became invisible.
4-when i move game freezes instantly.
5-when the glitch happened my combat level became strange..i mean see the pciture my combat level is low and the knight's level is green..i was clicking pickpocket with one button because my level is low
6-my combat level became 142...i was wearing bronze med helm and iron chainbody and the glory ammy and duel ring
7-when i move every player's game freeze including me.

8-i cant right click on players or npcs under me.
please try to fix my account without deleting my levels or items or friend list :'(
here is a picture before the connect lost happened:

here is the current picture

Hashem ,Champion Of The Frozen Wastes.

hashem

hmm..here is my idea about what happened  ???
i was there
some one hacked me or glitched me and my lvl became 142
i didnt notice that im invicible and didnt notice my lvl
clicked the knight to pickpocket but then when i moved game froze and he killed me
and i appeared on lumby

hashem

week passed..please fix it

M I K E

I was there and i though u were a hacker  ;D

Nice triple post  ;)

Drunk Mario

Hmm.. Odd. Major bug, nice. When Ryan fixes it or before he fixes it, your player should be back to normal.Also you could use the "Modify" button and post your impatient comments in ONE post instead of three. IN the last picture it says you are level 5120, Did it say that on your stats page too?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

That's the skill ranking from the minigames room in burthorpe. There was a glitch (Something along the lines of "OMFG level 5000!!#!") in Runescape like that once, where they got out of the room with their Skill instead of Combat. As for the name, I'm not sure. Sounds like something glitched your character, maybe a mixture of what you were wearing, clicking, how fast, amount of server lag, and possibly your name? Don't know every detail of what you did so it's hard to tell. Ryan can probably tell you close to exactly what happened... Just wait. (But he might just say "You broke, fixed.")
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

hashem

Quote from: Drunk Mario on September 03, 2010, 05:12:55 PM
IN the last picture it says you are level 5120, Did it say that on your stats page too?

no it says im level 142

Black Ops

Topic locked. I have already reported this to Jeremy before you made this post and I informed you of this. This post was very unnecessary, because I told you Jeremy was going to take care of it. Please do not spam like this again.

Ry60003333

We will look into this. The problem is that we have been unable to reproduce the bug to debug it. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.