News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

When is Classic coming back?

Started by Deathtron55, August 31, 2010, 03:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathtron55

I'm not playing blitz and i want classic back! When can you bring it back?
  ~TReVoR

brianc

Do not ask about Classic anymore!!!

Moderators will take action against you, everyone was warned about this.

Do not mention Classic again, because it's gone, never to return!

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Deathtron55

Seriously when is it coming back?
  ~TReVoR

Coleshot1

Again.. Brianc wasn't just typing letters. They actually meant something.  :o

Classic is gone. Like, gone-gone, not just not-playable. It probably would've been back at one time or another...
But with the disrespect towards Blitz and Ryan's(And many others') hard work, the ranting about it sucking and Classic being better, complaining after we've already answered your questions, and even the mentioning of another "Better" server, it's really gone now. Please, stop complaining, asking why, asking for it back, and asking why. (Not a typo. -.- )

Now stop being lazy and give Blitz a chance. There are ZERO commands in RuneScape, and it has millions of active players. Blitz is 7.2 times faster in experience, it's basically easier to get the more valued items in RS, and is being updated fairly often. Plus many other things you wouldn't know because you haven't found them yet.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Kryptonite

But I can't play blitz cuz clients always crash and no one will help me on my tech support thing!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Drunk Mario

Classic is gone. Died, buried and covered up. Blitz is the new and improved Classic. WAY better than classic and it will ALWAYS be that way. No matter how much you like classic, you don't need to start ranting about how "stupid" blitz is. You guys are like Killing Ryan. He spent so much of his life making this EPIC server and now you guys are hatin' on it. Just forget about classic, stop being lazy and just legitimately earn your stuff and skills.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 31, 2010, 09:12:28 PM
But I can't play blitz cuz clients always crash and no one will help me on my tech support thing!
Me too i can't play blitz the new client sucks freezes my computer.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Joker_ on September 01, 2010, 10:42:05 AM
Me too i can't play blitz the new client sucks freezes my computer.
You just punched Ryan. The new client is REALLY good. It just doesn't work well on your computer. It's not the client, It's YOUR COMPUTER. Stop blaming it on the client because if you look on the highscores, ALOT of people can play without much troubles.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Okay stop blaming me? it is my problem and kane's problem.

Black Ops

This topic is closed.
Everyone has been told many times, Classic is not coming back. I have the same issue with the client as you guys do, yet I found a way to play. It's called a web client! I cannot run the downloaded client simply because I am running 64-bit windows and the client is made for a 32-bit operating system running only 32-bit java. There is an error that cannot be fixed on 64-bit OS by Java yet. Suck it up and play the webclient.

Anymore posts about classic will have mod and administrative action taken against the player.