News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

worldscape classic pkers.

Started by d1stortor, September 17, 2010, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

thanks tinyoshi, i appreciate it. And by the way dont no, for like the fourth time....this is just my opinion. And if you read my first post carefully you would see that. Now, if you don't like me in 6th place just take me out and feel free to make your own list and post it. XD, thanks.

And come on, why did you even insult me when i don't even know you like that? I don't even know you to tell you the truth. so please i would appreciate if we not argue, i did not play for more than 3 months in classic so i do not know all these old school pkers. so please, let's try not to argue ok? because to tell you the truth i am not a negative person so i really do not like to argue, :)
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

lollol

Quote from: d1stortor on September 28, 2010, 08:59:20 PM
ohhhh yea!!!! emo pker was a pretty good pker. But i did beat her/him a couple of times. She/he killed me sometimes also, but i won more than he/she did.

okay right now,no offence but 1st thing 1st

stop being so cocky,and second you said that u fought me 5 times and u won most of em,year right,dude u fought me like 7 times and i won 6 u won 1 and i got pics if u want.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

d1stortor

ohhhh you are counting the ones when i was a low lvl with low stats? ohh i guess you are right then. remember when i was owning you and you told me to stfu and this and that. I just wanted people's opinion; and this did turn out into a big argument....so plz lock it.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

bear hug

Quotethanks tinyoshi, i appreciate it. And by the way dont no, for like the fourth time....this is just my opinion. And if you read my first post carefully you would see that. Now, if you don't like me in 6th place just take me out and feel free to make your own list and post it. XD, thanks.

And come on, why did you even insult me when i don't even know you like that? I don't even know you to tell you the truth. so please i would appreciate if we not argue, i did not play for more than 3 months in classic so i do not know all these old school pkers. so please, let's try not to argue ok? because to tell you the truth i am not a negative person so i really do not like to argue, :)

Im sorry