News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Messed UP screen NEED MOD HELP! Toontjuh6

Started by hamzahx, October 28, 2008, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This poll has been reset, locked and edited.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hamzahx

Dear every1 at worldscape,
Im in dear need of help. When i or some1 i know log in from either the client or the website. My playing screen ( where my character is) is messed up, olny that screen, not inventory etc.. It's divided into four seperate parts. But i can olny click on the one them.
Also  i cant read what people say due to the same problem.
My user name is toontjuh6 and i talked to Mod Elias the other day.  He recomended me to post this. Also he said he will contact Jeremy and/or Ry. I have Vista, and im not sure its becuz of that.

In dear need of help,
   Toontjuh6
P.S i also am in deep interest of becoming a game moderater. I read the ::bmod section and also told Mod Elias. I will behave and show dicipline to prove i would make a good moderater. Also i want to be a moderater becuz in real rs, moderaters r like leaders. Who hav followers, mostly nubs ( not to be offensive to any1). They help those begginers with the game. I think i would be a great leader and would like to become a moderater. Plz answer!

hamzahx

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Con1887

You can try to prevent this problem by not minimizing the Internet Browser(If using web client.) Or minimizing the Client, sometimes this causes the problem that you are experiencing.

hamzahx

um... my screen where i play is olny messed not anyting else(inventory etc.)

Con1887

If your using the downloaded client try Updating the client, if it's the web client i don't know how to fix this problem, you could ask Ry60003333 or Jeremy.

hamzahx

i tried almost everything (including wat u said). can u help with  contacting jeremy or ry?

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

hamzahx

no need its fixed i updated the client if this occurs again ill notifi it here, now......wat about the mod thing?

toontjuh6

mumups

Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Rock Star

Jeremy

To everyone's post that was hidden: Stay on topic! Talking off topic is treated as spam and will not be tolerated. This also applies to creating useless polls. I've been seeing more and more of this and if we need to we'll start decreasing your post count.

Thanks.

Topic locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-