News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Small sale (Blitz)

Started by wowisbetter, August 26, 2010, 08:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowisbetter

Selling uncut uncut d stone(s), Cut d stone, Rune legs, Rune plate, Rune skirt(s),  and a spinach roll.

lollol

ill buy the legs,and the rune skirt (s)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

unknowed

me buying rune plate and legs

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Omri

Spinich roll for me, I'm hungry..

wowisbetter

IM muted until later today, because one of the mods teled me to him, and one of the other ones thought i no-cliped, and i told him, and he said he'd let it slide, but when i relogged i was muted...  so pm me, and ill meet you varrok.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: wowisbetter on August 26, 2010, 07:41:18 PM
IM muted until later today, because one of the mods teled me to him, and one of the other ones thought i no-cliped, and i told him, and he said he'd let it slide, but when i relogged i was muted...  so pm me, and ill meet you varrok.
This is completely off-topic and has nothing to do with buying one of the following items. Please don't spam other topics, and don't make topics of infractions because you'll get ranted.

If you have any complaints go to one of the staff and contact them about infractions.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on August 26, 2010, 08:05:16 PM
Jack, thats where your wrong.

He was simply stating that he was muted, and was implying that he wouldn't be able to talk in-game regarding the trade.  -.-

Well he doesn't need to include all of that junk why, he can just say like.

"I'm muted, PM me and we'll sort something out".

Omri

Aha, Jack i love you like a brother, But stop arguing with em, It's not worth the time and effort.