News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Going on Vacation

Started by Sora, August 23, 2010, 02:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm going to a resort on Florida, then on a cruise to somewhere in Mexico. I'll be on today, but not tomorrow, so if I don't see some of you, bye guys, see you in around 2 weeks.  :)

Coleshot1

You're going on vacation for 2 weeks the DAY before I start school loll. That sounds so wrong.
Well cya, everyone will be waiting for you to come back.  P=
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Brian

Wild

have a nice vacantion guys :D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

Aww, i thought you'd be the first person to get 99 fishing, well anyway, don't sink.

Sora

Nah, I'll leave 99 fishing for you Leigh. :D
I'll miss you all.  :'(

dieknowsawr

I'll miss you tiny! And brian.

Have funn :).

Daxking

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 23, 2010, 02:49:54 PM
Well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm going to a resort on Florida, then on a cruise to somewhere in Mexico. I'll be on today, but not tomorrow, so if I don't see some of you, bye guys, see you in around 2 weeks.  :)
Bye Tiny, we'll miss you.... Find a way to sneak on? lol.  :)

Quote from: brian on August 23, 2010, 03:20:19 PM
Im going too. :)
Nobody will forget about you. Have fun.  :)

Pk0wnedall

Well i hope you have fun tiny and wish you the best. (*Don't Sink*)

Lemon Heads

Have fun when you're gone,

We'll be waiting for you.

Lol jk but have fun.
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

(**Display profile picture made by brianc***)

^Banner made by Drunk Mario^

^Banner made by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX^