News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Going on Vacation

Started by Sora, August 23, 2010, 02:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm going to a resort on Florida, then on a cruise to somewhere in Mexico. I'll be on today, but not tomorrow, so if I don't see some of you, bye guys, see you in around 2 weeks.  :)

Coleshot1

You're going on vacation for 2 weeks the DAY before I start school loll. That sounds so wrong.
Well cya, everyone will be waiting for you to come back.  P=
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Brian

Wild

have a nice vacantion guys :D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

Aww, i thought you'd be the first person to get 99 fishing, well anyway, don't sink.

Sora

Nah, I'll leave 99 fishing for you Leigh. :D
I'll miss you all.  :'(

dieknowsawr

I'll miss you tiny! And brian.

Have funn :).

Daxking

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 23, 2010, 02:49:54 PM
Well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm going to a resort on Florida, then on a cruise to somewhere in Mexico. I'll be on today, but not tomorrow, so if I don't see some of you, bye guys, see you in around 2 weeks.  :)
Bye Tiny, we'll miss you.... Find a way to sneak on? lol.  :)

Quote from: brian on August 23, 2010, 03:20:19 PM
Im going too. :)
Nobody will forget about you. Have fun.  :)

Pk0wnedall

Well i hope you have fun tiny and wish you the best. (*Don't Sink*)

Lemon Heads

Have fun when you're gone,

We'll be waiting for you.

Lol jk but have fun.
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

(**Display profile picture made by brianc***)

^Banner made by Drunk Mario^

^Banner made by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX^