News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Why cant i log in??????

Started by cam910, August 23, 2010, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam910

I havnt played for a while and i try to log into worldscape blitz but when i try logging into cam901 it just says i have the wrong password, i even tried logging into forums and it did the same thing why isnt it working??  :'( >:(

Coleshot1

Since that's Blitz and not Classic, it now goes off of your Forum account and password. You might've changed your password in classic, but not the forums. Basically to log into that account you'll have to use the same password you used on the forums.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.