News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND FOR BLITZ (Vote Now!)

Started by Rivin X, August 22, 2010, 06:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Double Experience Weekend~

YES (I want a double experience weekend)
34 (85%)
No (I don't want a double experience weekend)
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Annakarl

i vote no! worldscape is fine and cool but some guys too lazy to train thierselves

Deathtron55

Nah I don't want some fr00bs bragging about how they're better just cause they no-lifed all weekend so i vote no.
  ~TReVoR

katie xx

i vote yes (:(:(: but what about time difference?  :o
Your signature has been removed. Please check your PMs for details. --Program

Rivin X

I say yes aswell, and katie i'm assuming ry can deal with that, so it shouldn't be a problem :)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Coleshot1

They can't get the experience themselves? 99 is still hard to get, right? And experience is 7.2 times faster than Runescape... Another x2 for only 2-3 days wouldn't be bad at all. Not like everyone's getting a thieving cape and... Oh, wait.

Anyways. It could be on Labor day weekend maybe. Considering I can only play 2 in 7 days a week, and I still commit 40 hours-a-weekend to Blitz, it'd be a huge help. Also, it's not like everyone's getting 99s. All you guys still have decently low stats, and like I said the exp is already 7.2 times, so. But really, I need this, 2/7th of the time to keep up with you school-ditchers? Not enoughh.  :-\
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

CabbageSIR

I think a double XP weekend would be a great idea, as I'm aiming for 99 fishing and cooking right now, so maybe if it was on Labor Day?

Ra

I vote no, I think the exp rate is high enough the way it is.

bear hug

i think i already posted but again this would be an awesoe idea!!!!!!!!!