News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND FOR BLITZ (Vote Now!)

Started by Rivin X, August 22, 2010, 06:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Double Experience Weekend~

YES (I want a double experience weekend)
34 (85%)
No (I don't want a double experience weekend)
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Annakarl

i vote no! worldscape is fine and cool but some guys too lazy to train thierselves

Deathtron55

Nah I don't want some fr00bs bragging about how they're better just cause they no-lifed all weekend so i vote no.
  ~TReVoR

katie xx

i vote yes (:(:(: but what about time difference?  :o
Your signature has been removed. Please check your PMs for details. --Program

Rivin X

I say yes aswell, and katie i'm assuming ry can deal with that, so it shouldn't be a problem :)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Coleshot1

They can't get the experience themselves? 99 is still hard to get, right? And experience is 7.2 times faster than Runescape... Another x2 for only 2-3 days wouldn't be bad at all. Not like everyone's getting a thieving cape and... Oh, wait.

Anyways. It could be on Labor day weekend maybe. Considering I can only play 2 in 7 days a week, and I still commit 40 hours-a-weekend to Blitz, it'd be a huge help. Also, it's not like everyone's getting 99s. All you guys still have decently low stats, and like I said the exp is already 7.2 times, so. But really, I need this, 2/7th of the time to keep up with you school-ditchers? Not enoughh.  :-\
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

CabbageSIR

I think a double XP weekend would be a great idea, as I'm aiming for 99 fishing and cooking right now, so maybe if it was on Labor Day?

Ra

I vote no, I think the exp rate is high enough the way it is.

bear hug

i think i already posted but again this would be an awesoe idea!!!!!!!!!