News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Complaining about blitz.

Started by Diva La Viva, August 22, 2010, 01:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Yeah, i was online this morning and there was MANY that complained of Ryan's work.

All you, stfu. Ryan did a damn awesome job and stop complaining. Without him and Jeremy worldscape wouldn't exist.

You're just complaining because you think it's slow leveling. LOL!? It's not slow at all. Runescape's atleast 3 times slower.

All that've complained. I call you 'diots. =P

Sora

Blitz is 7.2X faster than Runescape.  :P
But yes, I agree with you.
People keep complaining about how Blitz sucks.
Well, Ry worked hard these past 3 years to launch Blitz.
You should atleast show him some respect and complement him on his hard work.
Don't complain about it being so hard or so slow, just keep training.
Hard work eventually pays off.  :)

Drunk Mario

Yes! You guys are complaining saying the training is too slow and It's too hard to make money.. You guys are all JUST LAZY. You don't want to actually Work for skills and items, you just want to get freebies all the time. The least you could do is just keep it to yourself. When Ryan was on and you guys were yelling that Blitz sucked, You were basically just Slapping him in the face. He spent 3 LONG years on this Very Epic server and now you guys HATE what he created Completely from scratch. (with the help of the beta testers) Yes the training is slower than CLASSIC, But it is heaps faster than Runescape. You guys would be LUCKY if Ryan even put Classic back up from how rude you guys were to him! All of you who were complaining should apologize to Ryan.. even though he may still Dislike you for saying that.Ryan Spent SO much of HIS personal time to make this. Him and Jeremy Did a great job with Blitz. Yes there may still be some minor bugs and glitches but they will be fixed as soon as possible. Now stop complaining and KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. (This is just a LITTLE to what i have to say about YOU guys who keep complaining, I could right so much you would have to go to the next page to READ all of it)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

I agree completely about people complainning about blitz. They think its going to be super easy, if it was there would be no challenge in blitz for us. In classic all is based around is Pking and Rares, In blitz we have soo many more options to do. I'm not saying Classic is bad, I love it just as much as the next person. I'm just saying people you need to stop complainning about how Blitz is harder. If easy, it can get boring. ::)

Sora

They got to chill, it's only been less than a day and they say it sucks.  :(

Daxking

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 22, 2010, 02:10:09 PM
They got to chill, it's only been less than a day and they say it sucks.  :(
Yeah. A good quote for this, "Don't Knock it, till you try it." All of the complaners either didn't get a rare at the drop party, or attacked a man and expected to have already a skill at 50.

Diva La Viva

Yeah, Mario! 3 F****** years! Don't complain of his work, according to me he did a awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'VE NO LIFED FOR ALLGOFREE!

Sora

Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 22, 2010, 02:25:43 PM
Yeah, Mario! 3 F****** years! Don't complain of his work, according to me he did a awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'VE NO LIFED FOR ALLGOFREE!

No need to swear buddy.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 22, 2010, 02:27:19 PM

No need to swear buddy.
Well, boy. I didn't "f*******" isn't ugly or offensive. Now let's take this at the disscussion page! WTF?

Sora

Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 22, 2010, 02:31:29 PM

No need to swear buddy.
Well, boy. I didn't "f*******" isn't ugly or offensive. Now let's take this at the disscussion page! WTF?

Doesn't need to be offensive or "ugly", I'm saying there isn't need to swear. Plus, there is no discussion page...

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 22, 2010, 02:37:00 PM
Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 22, 2010, 02:31:29 PM

No need to swear buddy.

Doesn't need to be offensive or "ugly", I'm saying there isn't need to swear. Plus, there is no discussion page...
Well, you nicely understood the sarcasm. And sorry for not obeying you, let's stop with our conversation.

Coleshot1

All the newbies hate it because they either think they lost their old items, skills and accounts, they think it's too hard to get items and money and this is like RS, they hate not being "rich", or another stupid reason.
Not going to write a full page on this, Mario did that for me.

Anyone notice it's only the n00bs that don't like Blitz, and the experienced members either like it or are keeping it to themselves? That's because n00bs are n00bs and don't have any respect or intelligence. -.-
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Joker

I love blitz...But lazy people doesn't.

Kryptonite

Yeah really piss off you b*tchy little kids. I know you were expecting a 508 but god damn it it will be 508 WHENEVER 508 GETS F*CKING LEGAL! How would you like it if Ryan just gave you all 508 clients then Jagex decided to sue your asses. Wouldn't be so mother f*cking happy then would you?!? SO REALLY BE PATIENT! Blitz is a really good server it's just like RuneScape was before the "old wildy" got removed and if any of you were one of those ranters when it did get removed then why the hell are you mad now? You got what you wanted back. And if you didn't play RuneScape or whatever before that, I still don't see why you're upset. The exp is slow for a reason, do you really want everything in life to be so easy? How are you going to get a job then? NOT EVERYTHING GOOD IN LIFE COMES F*CKING EASY!!! Sorry for swearin a lot but seriously stop complaining... How would you like it if you spent 3 years on something then everyone hated it?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

lollol

omg...blitz rocks u just need to work and get some money,find shops and u will be okay,i bet in one week,blitz will have more than at least 50 players on,and u will see.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/