News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Buying runes.

Started by Coleshot1, August 21, 2010, 05:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coleshot1

With the new release of Blitz, a lot of things are different and new. One of them being, I NEED RUNES. Yaayyy.

I'll buy: Chaos runes, Fire Earth and Water runes, Mind runes, and Law runes. I'll change the price depending on how many you offer, but I'm thinking Laws will be the most valuable. =]

First topic that won't be locked lol.. Yay..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

I'll sell you some. I am REALLY laggy so i can't get on for long.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

When the server is back up I'l get you some :P

Coleshot1

Okayy... And when the server is back up, if I still have my money, I'll buy them. X_X

Sob story:
Tried to get on the old blitz IP (It's classic1.worldscapeblitz.com now? Wth.)for like 10 minutes, no prize from testing(yet?), wiped bank (everything was in it) with addy 2h and money, and I've been too laggy to get stuff from drop parties. (Whether I did or not. >_>)
Plus I might lose my stuff AGAIN when the server comes back on. o_O
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

So you can't buy? I will wait until you have money if you want.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall