News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Creating accounts @ Blitz

Started by M I K E, August 21, 2010, 05:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Yeah, it's so annoying to make a new account at forums every time you want to do a new one in-game  >:(

If i want to make a skiller, i have to make new e-mail and forums acc.

Same if i want to do a str pure, def pure or any other.

Yeah i dont like it  :(

Drunk Mario

It's to prevent less spammers, Glitchers.. Rule breakers in general. Yes it may be a pain to make a pure or another account for the actual members but It's worth it when it comes to spammers, glitchers..etc.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

There should be some thingy that when player has played enough, he could make a new in-game acc without registering to forums...

It is possible?

Bill

It's a better system for supporting the way players join the site. Maybe this way people will tend to be using the forums a lot more. Also, I strongly second everything Drunk Mario has said.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on August 21, 2010, 05:56:00 PM
There should be some thingy that when player has played enough, he could make a new in-game acc without registering to forums...

It is possible?
I'm not 100% sure. I think that It's NOT possible. It's either ALL the forum accounts are linked to the client OR NONE or them are. I'm not really sure though.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

The reason they force you too do that is because if you get hacked, Then you can go on you're forums account for Proof/Evidence that it was you're account. Right?

Coleshot1

There really is no purpose of creating an account other than your main. Stats and items can't be gained in a few seconds like in classic, so pures are pointless. "Rare" accounts are pointless, you have a bank. Skillers are pointless, use your main, they don't even add CB so it doesn't make a difference.

Wow it didn't post after it said I did..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.