News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Help Desk.

Started by Vee Dub, September 07, 2010, 06:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

I'd just like to say good job on the Help Desk.

You don't see servers with benefits like this.

We, Worldscape community should be privileged to get benefits like this for free.

Ry and Jeremy give the community 120% of there effort to give us the best.

Thank you Jeremy, Thank you Ry.

Jeremy

Hey thanks!

We're still not done configuring the Help Desk. Soon we'll have a fully adaptable knowledge base that will be filled with information that only pertains to the site and game.

Right now I'm experimenting with the program and trying to resolve some issues we have with it. Once we get it 100% working we'll release it with a lot more information and with more agents to help you guys along your journey in Worldscape!

Thanks for your comment!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Vee Dub

Quote from: Jeremy on September 07, 2010, 06:13:01 PM
Hey thanks!

We're still not done configuring the Help Desk. Soon we'll have a fully adaptable knowledge base that will be filled with information that only pertains to the site and game.

Right now I'm experimenting with the program and trying to resolve some issues we have with it. Once we get it 100% working we'll release it with a lot more information and with more agents to help you guys along your journey in Worldscape!

Thanks for your comment!
Honestly from looking at it, it doesn't look like anything is wrong with it.

The whole of AGF is looking so much more professional, Popular and modernized for the new average gamer. After all, They usually expect a 526 client with 100+ players online.

That's another reason why AGF is unique, It can hold 2000 people without lag! It's really setting the bench mark for servers. Plus it made history  ::)

So really, We should respect & admire what the AGF team is doing for us.