News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Tinyyoshi or Lolk?

Started by Sora, August 20, 2010, 06:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Stop arguing over whether everyone is voting for tiny because He's a Mod. They can do what THEY WANT. This is basically just a popularity contest. Don't take this kind of thing seriously as it means close to nothing. Now just vote and NO MORE ARGUING.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 21, 2010, 03:05:45 PM
Stop arguing over whether everyone is voting for tiny because He's a Mod. They can do what THEY WANT. This is basically just a popularity contest. Don't take this kind of thing seriously as it means close to nothing. Now just vote and NO MORE ARGUING.
Pretty much what he said, We're not suck ups. It's a competition. If you loose Tough, You can't always get you're way.

Let's get back to it. 8-7 tiny still has the lead.

Just so we all know If it's a tie, It's a fight in the wilderness. Best out of 3 :)

Or whoever gets the most skills up on blitz before the end of the week.

Or...............

Annakarl

this is about classic and will stay about classic if even there is no classic this will still till every one post and we see who will win

brianxchu

Quote from: aliens on August 21, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
tiny i know that all vote for you coz your a mod iam older than u and in pking experince also that mean they vote coz ur a mod and almost of them isnt my friend all vote for you because ur thier friend is that point of the topic..?

So, does that mean people should voteforyou because "your older"?

Hell naw, you donteven needthistopic. Face it, Tiny can own omar,thats all i haveto say.  ;D

Sora

Quote from: brianxchu on August 21, 2010, 11:12:08 PM
Quote from: aliens on August 21, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
tiny i know that all vote for you coz your a mod iam older than u and in pking experince also that mean they vote coz ur a mod and almost of them isnt my friend all vote for you because ur thier friend is that point of the topic..?

So, does that mean people should voteforyou because "your older"?

Hell naw, you donteven needthistopic. Face it, Tiny can own omar,thats all i haveto say.  ;D

Is that a vote or are you just saying that? :O
If you vote, say "I vote for tinyyoshi".  :)

Daxking

umm, it's pretty hard choice... but I think Tinyyoshi might win...but, THINK. I say Fight when Classic is back to prove who really is.  ;)

Sora

I'll be ending this topic in a little more than 35 minutes. So, keep voting guys!  ;)

Berserker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sora

August 21st is now over. Tinyyoshi wins at 11-6. Omar, please don't complain about losing and stop saying you own me at pk-ing. As you can see from the results here, people think I'm a better pker. I request this topic to be locked because there is no need for it anymore.

Diva La Viva

Sora

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 22, 2010, 12:02:21 AM
August 21st is now over. Tinyyoshi wins at 11-6. Omar, please don't complain about losing and stop saying you own me at pk-ing. As you can see from the results here, people think I'm a better pker. I request this topic to be locked because there is no need for it anymore.

The vote already ended.
You can see from my first post it ends at the end of August 21st. I already requested this to be locked.