News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Tinyyoshi or Lolk?

Started by Sora, August 20, 2010, 06:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bim steel

Lolk for life dude.
He's a beast.

Joker

Lolk,He is better than tinyyoshi by loadsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,sorry tinyyoshi.

Vee Dub

So what's that? 6-4 to Tiny? I feel a show down coming on  8)

Sora

Score: 6-4 Tinyyoshi.  :D

Omri

Omar, your my buddy, But i think Tinyyoshi has more potental and is a better pker, Don't get mad. I VOTE TINYYOSHI

Drunk Mario

Tinyoyshi! Lolk, you are a great pker, but Tiny just has more potential.. You are at your HIGHEST in pking.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

Thanks for voting guys, I appreciate it.
The score is currently at 8-4 Tinyyoshi.  :)

Joker

You guys vote for him because he's a mod...that's completely unfair.
Noobs.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Joker_ on August 21, 2010, 12:27:12 PM
Noobs.
How do you know? I didn't vote for him because he's a mod.. I NEVER do that. now stop claiming false info.What does this show? nothing. All this really shows is more people like Tinyyoshi than Lolk. Just from the votes here you can determine that, But i think they are both EVEN in-game.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

Quote from: Joker_ on August 21, 2010, 12:27:12 PM
Noobs.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sora

Why would they vote for me because I'm a mod? Some of you are just voting for Lolk because you're friends with them. Being a Mod is no different from being a normal player, besides having a crown and having special abilities. I don't see why they would vote for me because I'm a Mod. I made this topic to prove to Omar that he isn't a tough guy and saying he could "own" me. Stop saying they're voting for me because I'm a mod, they've seen me pk, and that's all there is to it. So let's continue voting and stop saying they're voting for me because I'm a mod.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Annakarl

tiny i know that all vote for you coz your a mod iam older than u and in pking experince also that mean they vote coz ur a mod and almost of them isnt my friend all vote for you because ur thier friend is that point of the topic..?

raypk2

Sora

Quote from: aliens on August 21, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
tiny i know that all vote for you coz your a mod iam older than u and in pking experince also that mean they vote coz ur a mod and almost of them isnt my friend all vote for you because ur thier friend is that point of the topic..?

As I said above, they don't vote for me because I'm a mod. A mod is just a person with a crown next to his/her name with special responsibilities. Stop complaining that you're losing, and stop making excuses. I'm just going to ignore your last post so this topic doesn't get locked. It doesn't matter how old you are, or how long you played. Don't reply to this, because I don't want this topic to get locked. If you're just going to complain about this, you shouldn't have said you own me.